NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

So I'm doing My Player and I'm a shooting guard. I'm forced to guard John Wall on a fast break. Son shook me so hard (II) that I dropped my controller
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

So I'm doing My Player and I'm a shooting guard. I'm forced to guard John Wall on a fast break. Son shook me so hard (II) that I dropped my controller
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

bruh, I'm on the wizards they have john wall...why in the %$$# did they draft me...they be putting me as sg and I get big boyd
mad.gif

played the arrival...frenchlick larry gave my whole starting five buckets...it got so bad i just focused on getting my points...beat the challenge pretty easily

Starks was dunking all over the place in the double nickel game... gave him 59 with money

it feels so cheap using MJ but its so fun

They giving me all they wack team style shoes right now...best shoe i got so far is XV's

has anyone started an association yet with one of the historic teams? i'm trying to get mine going with the sonics but i can't find where to go to find them when you select the team you want to run with for your association.

Played my first game in My Player, 6 4 scoring PG. I dropped 35 freaking points but my team still found a way to blow the lead, allow OT, and lose.

so they advertised the game to have ALL of the players from the Jordan Classic games, how am I playing with the Knicks and I only have the starting 5? no Greg Anthony, no Hubert Davis, smh

Hopefully somebody makes those guys. Other than that I've enjoyed the game so far. A couple minor glitches, but it's been ok.

Just finished the 3 games in the combine and the team mate AI is atrocious
mad.gif
.  Can only hope it get better if not I'm just gonna drop it
tired.gif

Yo someone explain to me the 2kbeats for arenas. I made a playlist with more than one song and it only plays one song for each playlist. Smh. What kind of %+@ is that

Originally Posted by notaclevaname

22nd pick timberwolves. They traded corey brewer for me to play more haha. Also just got endorsed by JB

can u get endorsed by any other shoe company?

Anyone not finding a online ranked match? Or keep getting lagged out of games?! Its been happening not just to me but a few of my friends as well...

nba 2k11 xbox avatar items come out on thursday. heres to hoping that jordan jersey is available

Back
Top Bottom