NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

roll.gif
Just played a guy who used Miami so I used the Lakers. Got up by 10 and put all my bench in. I had 21 points with steve blake, he had 25 with his entire team
roll.gif
Didn't play any of my starts after the 1st quarter other than Bynum.

Also why can't you earn achievements online? Had over 10 blocks but didn't get the achievement for it.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Anyone get their signature shoe in My Player mode yet?
nerd.gif

you can do that??
eek.gif
nah but I got my own billboard sponsored by Jordan Brand.  5'7 Asian point guard putting up big numbers
laugh.gif

eek.gif

Did not know you could tell dude where you want him to cut before you pass. That changes everything

i got jordan billboard after killing the heat...

and tyreke evans just got injured for 2-4 weeks...im so happy i finally get the starting spot i deserved...i knew i wouldnt "earn" it over the rookie of the year but damn i been balling im the only reason we good

now i can get my scoring average up as well

Avoid Bongo natty all he does is pick Miami plays 1-3-1 and forces you to shoot jumpshots, which i don't care but he everytime ur on offense he makes you lag so much to where the game is unplayable and you can't even release ur shot.

Originally Posted by marley

Been playing this game non stop for the last week.  Got 7 challenges done and working on the 91 Finals challenge right now.  Having a hard time getting the assists though cuz the rest of the Bulls are bums.  Anyone shot free throws with Cartwright?  LOL.  He sucks!

This came in the mail yesterday:

Is that like a cardboard stand or something? If so,where did you get it? Nice Concords by the way
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Thunders are 
pimp.gif
in this game.. been playing ranked matches and haven't lost with them yet!

its almost impossible to stay infront of Russel Westbrook given an iso

The Thunders are 
pimp.gif

The Thunders are 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by marley

Been playing this game non stop for the last week.  Got 7 challenges done and working on the 91 Finals challenge right now.  Having a hard time getting the assists though cuz the rest of the Bulls are bums.  Anyone shot free throws with Cartwright?  LOL.  He sucks!

This came in the mail yesterday:

Is that like a cardboard stand or something? If so,where did you get it? Nice Concords by the way
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ebay 

I only play this game at my friend's house but Jordan is straight savage in this game. It makes a newbie like me feel swaggerific when I see the 'Perfect Release' at the line.

Just found a cheat code to enter so that you don't have to complete all the Jordan Challenges and can jump right into Be A Legend Mode
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

eek.gif

Did not know you could tell dude where you want him to cut before you pass. That changes everything

I am sure you knew it, you just didn't think about doing it besides lead passing TO the basket. EVERYONE knows how to do that.

Just did the free throw line dunk against the Lakers in the 1991 Finals Challenge. I lost the first game & when I went to check my stats during the second game, it says Pistons lead 1-0
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Just found a cheat code to enter so that you don't have to complete all the Jordan Challenges and can jump right into Be A Legend Mode
nerd.gif

What is it?!

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

eek.gif

I am sure you knew it, you just didn't think about doing it besides lead passing TO the basket. EVERYONE knows how to do that.

How do you do this?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

eek.gif

How do you do this?

just broke the most 3 point record in a game in my player mode
laugh.gif
the knicks defense is turrible they couldn't stop me

every time I play Miami I get trashed tho...wade and bron are just filthy
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom