NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

They Got Rondo jumping like VC in 01....
laugh.gif
Don't know about that but he will catch one of the bigs if your sleeping and not positioned right or help late.

Westbrook does the same. Crazy windmill 360s in traffic

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I'm tired of KG hitting shots like my defense is horrible
sick.gif
Yup!

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Westbrook does the same. Crazy windmill 360s in traffic

You serious?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
what the hell.

No Jeremy Lin (GS Warriors) in the game hmmm. Is there a roster update on 2k share that has him in it? I downloaded 2 rosters but he's still not in there.
nerd.gif

Yea but he doesn't hit 3's...Rose is hitting from deep too which is starting to become a bit annoying

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Yea but he doesn't hit 3's...Rose is hitting from deep too which is starting to become a bit annoying

yeah i love when guys online try to "rondo" me when im controllin rose ....like go ahead & pull the 3 he ain't gonna hit anything....
1st shot --swish--ok that was lucky
2nd shot --swish-- w. t. f...
3rd shot --tips front of the rim bounces off the backboard & in-- w. t. f...
4th shot --man in his face gets shook inside the 3 & can't recover...swoosh-- com'n this some bs tosses bluetooth across room into the wall
roll.gif

Yeah im 15-2 Online..... i been killing it with my 2-3 Zone... no one can break it. I played the heat 3 times.... and been killing bron and wade easily.......

And of course i run with the celtics...

<-------------------------------- from boston so...... yeah.

DBAR40 ...
wu2laq.jpg

I cant even explain how many times per game I say "he couldn't even do that in his prime"...Andre Miller catching a hopstep 2 hand banger on centers and other nonsense. The other day Jameer Nelson dunked on 4 of my hawks...can he even dunk?

John Wall. Is. The Truth.
Dude hasnt played a game in the NBA yet and hes dropping buckets like Kobe and dunking on dudes like Lebron. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^^^^^^^AYE

F
U & THAT GIF ADD ME SO YOU CAN GET A CHI-TOWN BEAT DOWN

I FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF HATE THE PUNK #$# CELTICS

Originally Posted by windycity7

^^^^^^^AYE

F

You must cheese

^^^^^^^AYE

F

lets go.. dbar40 imma get in dat now nugggaa...

Originally Posted by airjzz

Any of you guys doing the My Player mode having trouble dunking? I must be the only 6'6 SG in the league who can't throw it down on the regular. I've upped his vertical into the 60's and dunk is at 56 right now I believe. Yet, maybe if he is WIDE OPEN he'll throw down a soft dunk. More often than not, it's a layup. What's up w/ that?

gotta get in the 70 range for nastiness to startmy player is 6'7 & hes not dunking im right above you with the sp at 58

My dude's dunk is at 64 and he'll yam it on people like it's nothing
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

i suck at this game... any tips??? I find it hard to score most of the time..
What are your issues? What worked for you in 2K10 that isn't working for you in 2K11? Where do you try to score the majority of your points. Just talk about your frustrations

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

^^^^^^^AYE

F

You must cheese

NO I DONT ADD ME & ILL SHOW YOU WHAT LOSING IS LIKE
Originally Posted by DajonDondo

windycity?? where u at? whagts your GT? add me.

IM @ WK MY PSN IS IN MY SIG ILL BE HOME AROUND 6:30-7 PM CHITIME(ITS 2:02 RIGHT NOW)
Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by airjzz

Any of you guys doing the My Player mode having trouble dunking? I must be the only 6'6 SG in the league who can't throw it down on the regular. I've upped his vertical into the 60's and dunk is at 56 right now I believe. Yet, maybe if he is WIDE OPEN he'll throw down a soft dunk. More often than not, it's a layup. What's up w/ that?

gotta get in the 70 range for nastiness to startmy player is 6'7 & hes not dunking im right above you with the sp at 58

My dude's dunk is at 64 and he'll yam it on people like it's nothing
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

I GOTTA BOOST UP MY VERT & THAT WILL PRBLY FIX IT

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

i suck at this game... any tips??? I find it hard to score most of the time..
What are your issues? What worked for you in 2K10 that isn't working for you in 2K11? Where do you try to score the majority of your points. Just talk about your frustrations
This is my first 2k game since 2k5... but yea i miss a lot of open shots... then when i try to get in the paint 9/10 times its contested or blocked.. anyone whos guarding me is bruce bowen or MJ

Back
Top Bottom