NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

OMG
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i tried to play online for the first time and theres absolutely no lag on PS3 
eek.gif

PS3 FTW and free!

Yep
pimp.gif
, I ran a few games online for the first time against my cousin yesterday, and was surprised to experience no lag at all
eek.gif

And memphis is officially me new online team
pimp.gif

Rashidi said he has someone working on the PS3 and PC version of his roster. Not sure who is doing that and how long it will take. Make a comment on his blog and he will answer you.

His rosters are definitely up on 360 2KShare.

Officially addicted to myplayer. Drafted to twolves, traded to gs, first billboard 3 games in woth gs.

SMH @ brandon roy always trying to take over the game in late game situations; my team is down by a couple of points and I'm wide open for a 3 and the #$$%+ won't pass me the ball, and everytime I ask for the ball, I get called for bad call for pass...

Lost to the kings twice already because of that %$!*!.
laugh.gif

Sorry if this has been asked before..... but should I wait to start my My Player till the game gets patched? Or will the patch effect my current My Player?

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Dope vids keith, I gotta get my isomotion game up

just hit practice mode for about 30 minutes you will be nice...I learned them through the demo I was playing that #%*$ like 10 times a day
laugh.gif

That half spin is crazy when perfected...I use the hell out of it

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Change them??? 
Man i'm annoyed by this clitch in My Player that when players foul out they never really foul out. Milsap got about 13 fouls in game and just kept playing. Everytime foul was called him after the sixth it would say Millsap fouled out but he just kept playing. 

Same thing happened to me, but it was Dwight Howard w/10 fouls.

I didnt mind it because Dwight is on my team and all i do is Pick N Roll the whole time ahaha

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Dope vids keith, I gotta get my isomotion game up

just hit practice mode for about 30 minutes you will be nice...I learned them through the demo I was playing that #%*$ like 10 times a day
laugh.gif

That half spin is crazy when perfected...I use the hell out of it

It's simple as hell, but I like when my dude acts like he is going to drive, throws it behind his back, steps back, gathers himself, and nails that jumper. All net everytime
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Sorry if this has been asked before..... but should I wait to start my My Player till the game gets patched? Or will the patch effect my current My Player?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom