NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

wow!!!

this is seriously the most pumped ive been about a basketball game

this and black ops baby
pimp.gif

sick.gif
430AM wrote:

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed
That vid. got me pumped even though I'm prolly gonna roll with NBA Elite this year.
smh.gif

If this game turns out to be that nice I'll just get both.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
 those playoffs are fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by toine2983

More 2k11 news:

One thing that hasn’t really been mentioned in all the great coverage today, we spent a tremendous amount of time getting the Historic Bulls teams and their biggest rivals into NBA 2K11. We went out and got the rights to the actual players from each era and spent a ton of time capturing their signature shots, moves, and tendencies. So not only are we building you the perfect Michael Jordan in-game, we are also giving you some of the games great players from yesteryear such as Scottie Pippen, Larry Bird, Dominique Wilkins, and many others. With those guys in the game, it didn’t feel right without adding era specific commentary. I am sure the audio team will get into that more in a future Insight.

For now, here are the Historic Teams that will be immediately available for you to play this year:

1994-95 New York Knicks

http://community.2ksports.com/community/insights/

pimp.gif
  John Starks being the streaky 3 point shooter...and Patrick Ewing w/ Mase and Oak doing damage on the defensive end.

I wouldn't mind playing with the '96 Sonics as well

Yall really that hyped to be playing with the old players??

Idk I really see it as some gimmick... I have yet to see a trailer that has shown anything impressive gameplay wise whatsoever... thats all I really care about

I love 2k and no hate but live did this years ago. This was onebof the few things they did to switch up before the downfall. Since 04/05 it's pretty much been downhill for them and I'm a little worried 2k might be going the same route. This isn't really a great accomplishment as we're just getting to play as our favorite retired players...again.

Im not going to lie... i vowed to never cop a 2k game on midnight release again... after the 2k10 crap of a game they put out....
and regardless of if they change the game play
Im gonna be midnight once again copping 2k11....

SMH @ myself....

laugh.gif
All of you are getting hyped over a little feature that will probably last you 1-2 days to finish. I understand they are adding players/teams from the same area but the thing is the game doesn't need that! It needs to be completely fixed from the online menus, online servers,get rid of ALL animations, make plays useful and fix all athletic people being unstoppable. After putting Kobe on the front they are now releasing just put MJ on the front and no matter how bad the game is people are gonna buy it just because MJ is on the front.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

laugh.gif
All of you are getting hyped over a little feature that will probably last you 1-2 days to finish. I understand they are adding players/teams from the same area but the thing is the game doesn't need that! It needs to be completely fixed from the online menus, online servers,get rid of ALL animations, make plays useful and fix all athletic people being unstoppable. After putting Kobe on the front they are now releasing just put MJ on the front and no matter how bad the game is people are gonna buy it just because MJ is on the front.
you sound salty that it wont be kb24 on the cover again honestly

laugh.gif
QFT

If this is the same exact game like 2k10 but with fancy Jordan Challenges and a dozen teams from the 80s and 90s then yall are just sheep. Now I love my 2k Sports, but until I hear about some changes in improved gameplay and what they're doing instead of Isomotion, I won't pay much attention to these new features.

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Elite looks horrible I dont know how people are looking forward to that

quit being a fanboy...any footage you saw of elite is raw footage, the developers said it themselves they only use the footage to show off the controls

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif
QFT

If this is the same exact game like 2k10 but with fancy Jordan Challenges and a dozen teams from the 80s and 90s then yall are just sheep. Now I love my 2k Sports, but until I hear about some changes in improved gameplay and what they're doing instead of Isomotion, I won't pay much attention to these new features.
Already? ..relax man.. you guys made it sound like the game releases next month or something..isnt this the very first info we've got for this game? 

Originally Posted by windycity7

laugh.gif
I honestly don't care who's on the cover it could be Kwame Brown for all i care. I just want the game to be good.Plus im not salty

Originally Posted by windycity7

laugh.gif
I honestly don't care who's on the cover it could be Kwame Brown for all i care. I just want the game to be good.Plus im not salty

Back
Top Bottom