NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by windycity7

laugh.gif
All of you are getting hyped over a little feature that will probably last you 1-2 days to finish. I understand they are adding players/teams from the same area but the thing is the game doesn't need that! It needs to be completely fixed from the online menus, online servers,get rid of ALL animations, make plays useful and fix all athletic people being unstoppable. After putting Kobe on the front they are now releasing just put MJ on the front and no matter how bad the game is people are gonna buy it just because MJ is on the front.
you sound salty that it wont be kb24 on the cover again honestly
I honestly don't care who's on the cover it could be Kwame Brown for all i care. I just want the game to be good.Plus im not salty

Good realistic gameplay is all I want
Screw the gimmicks

Don't feel like reading through the thread right now, but that's pretty ill that they're adding the challenges. Used to love doing those on the Ncaa games for ps2
smokin.gif
. With that said, no way am I copping at retail unless I hear great things.

i didnt know the 85-86 bulls had George Gervin, Charles Oakley and Jordan. nicee

but still don't see how they are a legendary team, hell jordan was hurt all of that season damn near

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

i didnt know the 85-86 bulls had George Gervin, Charles Oakley and Jordan. nicee

but still don't see how they are a legendary team, hell jordan was hurt all of that season damn near
I think they just had that team due to the challenge mode. 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i'll finally get to play with Mark Price, Hot Rod Williams, and Brad Daugherty......def doin rematch of 89-90 Cavs vs 89-90 Bulls and gonna have MJ miss the shot

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i'll finally get to play with Mark Price, Hot Rod Williams, and Brad Daugherty......def doin rematch of 89-90 Cavs vs 89-90 Bulls and gonna have MJ miss the shot
roll.gif
@ the salt

Originally Posted by windycity7

laugh.gif
All of you are getting hyped over a little feature that will probably last you 1-2 days to finish. I understand they are adding players/teams from the same area but the thing is the game doesn't need that! It needs to be completely fixed from the online menus, online servers,get rid of ALL animations, make plays useful and fix all athletic people being unstoppable. After putting Kobe on the front they are now releasing just put MJ on the front and no matter how bad the game is people are gonna buy it just because MJ is on the front.
you sound salty that it wont be kb24 on the cover again honestly
Nah he's sayin real $#@!

you just wanna ignore it cause MJ's on the cover
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jd2384

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

Gary Payton and Shawn Kemp
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Reign Man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. that means Hakeem is in it too right?
I don't think it's all teams from that era, just those that you play against in the challenges. Hopefully I'm wrong though, so there will be a chance I can play with Penny, but I doubt it.

laugh.gif
@ dudes hype cuz 2k put MJ on the front cover. 95% of the time yall are going to be playing online or against friends. Yall better hope they get them servers right and that gameplay which i doubt they will.

Falling for useless extra features when they should be spending time on other things.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

laugh.gif
@ dudes hype cuz 2k put MJ on the front cover. 95% of the time yall are going to be playing online or against friends. Yall better hope they get them servers right and that gameplay which i doubt they will.

Falling for useless extra features when they should be spending time on other things.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

laugh.gif

All these "features" will get boring after about 1-2 weeks.

Originally Posted by Remi23

It's Cool i won't be paying for it Modding FTW!

I was down with modding before I got addicted to playing online. This game though I'll def. be picking it up even if it means playing teenagers who beast with the heat every single game

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by Remi23

It's Cool i won't be paying for it Modding FTW!

I was down with modding before I got addicted to playing online. This game though I'll def. be picking it up even if it means playing teenagers who beast with the heat every single game

They can take the Heat, you can take the 96 Bulls
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MeloVP

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

roll.gif
@ the salt
i know right that had me
laugh.gif

2k needs to start cranking out some non-Jordan related 2k11 news. I'm ready to hear about gameplay improvements.

The NBA Elite guys are going to start posting blogs next week.

NBA 2k11 Soundtrack

11497.jpg

2K Sports Compiles Most Powerful Hoops Soundtrack Ever for NBA 2K11

2K Sports Compiles Most Powerful Hoops Soundtrack Ever for NBA[emoji]174[/emoji] 2K11 to Complement the Series' All-Time Greatest Cover Athlete

Soundtrack raises the bar with diverse lineup spanning Drake to The Alan Parsons Project alongside the national NBA 2K11 producer/MC contest winners

New York, NY - July 29, 2010 - 2K Sports today announced the soundtrack for NBA[emoji]174[/emoji] 2K11, the latest installment in the top rated and top selling NBA basketball simulation franchise*. Complementing the appearance of Michael Jordan, the series' greatest cover athlete to date, the soundtrack is the biggest and best in 2K history, offering an eclectic mix of upcoming breakout bands and highly acclaimed artists. The soundtrack includes an original, exclusive track from the quadruple platinum-selling artist and 12-time Grammy nominee, Snoop
Dogg, that illustrates his long-standing enthusiasm for the NBA 2K series. Other notable artists include Outkast's Big Boi, Drake, Kid Cudi, Two Door Cinema Club, The Constellations, and The Alan Parsons Project performing the Chicago Bulls' intro song.

Featuring Michael Jordan as this year's cover athlete, and several new gameplay modes and updates, NBA 2K11 continues its trailblazing reputation of weaving both emerging and well-established musical acts into the basketball mix. The soundtrack will sharpen this year's greatest basketball simulation ever with an extensive collection of 29 tracks from artists that tap into the energy, hustle and excitement of the NBA[emoji]174[/emoji].

"NBA 2K is the basketball game that everyone plays, from NBA athletes to celebrities to music artists. Snoop has been a long time fan of the NBA 2K series and because music is such an integral part to the gameplay experience, it was a perfect fit for this year's title - one of the greatest rappers making an exclusive track for the greatest NBA game," said Jason Argent, vice president of marketing for 2K Sports. "With NBA 2K11 we hope to exceed expectations by featuring both an impressive array of established artists like Big Boi, Kid Cudi and Drake who definitely balance the hoop action, alongside emerging talent, such as the winners of our national MC/producer contest."

Following is a complete track list for NBA 2K11:

1. Snoop Dogg - NBA 2K Theme
2. Big Boi - Shutterbug
3. Drake - Over
4. Cassidy - Game Time
5. Ron Artest - Champion
6. Duck-Down All-Stars feat. Buckshot, Skyzoo, Promise, and Sean Price - Better Than You
7. The Alan Parsons Project - Sirius
8. Art vs. Science - Hollywood
9. Big Rock Candy Mountain - Rocketship
10. Brunettes - Red Rollerskates
11. Chicharones - Little By Little
12. Children Collide - Skeleton Dance
13. Constellations feat. Asher Roth- We're Here To Save The Day
14. Dan Black feat. Kid Cudi - Symphonies (Remix)
15. Delorean - Deli
16. Ev - Home Of The Brave (Instrumental)
17. Failsafe - Hope & Only If We Learn
18. HOGNI - Bow Down
19. Kidz In Space - Downtime
20. Middleman - It's Not Over Yet
21. Rakaa feat. Aloe Blaac - Crown Of Thorns
22. The Redland - So Far
23. The Russian Futurists - Paul Simon & Precious Metals
24. Sonny Bones - Rise
25. Two Door Cinema Club - I Can Talk
26. Yung Autmatik & Bayroot Productions - Go Hard or Go Home
27. Dux Jones - Pourin' It On

NBA 2K11 is not yet rated by the ESRB and will be available October 5, 2010.

seem like i will only play two songs again this year now only drake, and cassidy  song smh 2k where is the guru,rakim,krs1 idk people that actually got basketball feel songs

With MJ on the cover it would have only made sense to have Jam by MJ be on the soundtrack
That would have been piff as the opening track

Back
Top Bottom