NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

How exactly do you H A

C K My Player mode to get a 99 rated player? I wouldn't do it but how do they do it?

Oh, so ###*@* can't type 'hack" at work huh? 
grin.gif

they hack their players through some hex thing, where they upload the game save to their comp, open it in like notepad, and change different values.

what teams you guys get drafted on?

i started up a quick association mode. they got this thing got trade finder, where you throw in players and it'll generate trades for you. man, if only the raptors got these trades for calderon irl...

Originally Posted by toine2983

30t6p3b.gif
 @ that free throw line dunk video.

Mike only did that in the Dunk Contest running from the other side of the court and barely dribbling, that can NEVER happen in an NBA game, even mascots need to run from the other side of the court to jump on the trampoline to make a free throw line dunk.
roll.gif

whoaaaaaaaa wtffff 2k.... a free throw line dunk

alll nawwwwww dont tell me people gonna take 3 steps and take off from the free throw line...

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

alll nawwwwww dont tell me people gonna take 3 steps and take off from the free throw line...

I think it is just the Jordan dunk that takes off from there. Still, unacceptable. I don't care if it was Jesus.

I think it is just the Jordan dunk that takes off from there. Still, unacceptable. I don't care if it was Jesus.

THIS

I feel ya pain because that was plain corny seriously, but again this is a video game.  As much as we would like for 2K to be purely realistic there's always those features they will throw in for the fun factor. Not everyone is in it for the realistic factor.  As much as some of the cats complain about realism though I can't wait to see how some of the cats in here play.  Look forward to some great games with fellow NTers 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCBJordan

In the Jordan Challenge can you adjust the minutes in the quarters and change the difficulty level?

The minutes are set at 8 minutes in the Challenge and can't be changed.

Not sure about the changing difficulty levels.

laugh.gif
@ that free throw line dunk.. The game probably thought MJ was on a breakaway with how incredibly wide open the lane was in a half court set..

I hope at some point I posterize somebody from the FT line
laugh.gif

Anyone know when the shipments are supposed to come into stores?.. cause i have a spot that will sell me any game that they have inside their store, release date or not

Originally Posted by windycity7

THIS

THAT

Back
Top Bottom