NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

360 has the better graphics though.
laugh.gif

yeah because of these cheap gaming companies....not the system

To  be honest I just downloaded both versions to see the difference but it's not much where I strongly favor one over the other.

i've been answering every question arrogantly and demanding a trade, and my teammates started freezing me out. idk why washington would draft me to play 3rd string pg though, and half the time they have me in at sg even though i'm 6'3", of course i want out
laugh.gif

Yeh, substitutions was one thing I didn't like about the my player from 2k10.......is the Prudential Center (Nets) and the Amway Arena (Magic) in the game? I heard they still use the old stadiums......

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

360 has the better graphics though.
laugh.gif

yeah because of these cheap gaming companies....not the system

Exactly. Don't try to hype a Civic to a Ferrari just because one game looks better on it. PS3 is still superior and more powerful.
I really don't care if it's jaggy. I just want to dunk on someone with Lebron one time and I'm good 
laugh.gif

Old School Bulls (Young MJ) vs. Old School Celtics (Bird, McHale & Parish)

laugh.gif
�@ the commentary.

McHale was beasting in the post.
sick.gif

I can't wait to play this game.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Yeh, substitutions was one thing I didn't like about the my player from 2k10.......is the Prudential Center (Nets) and the Amway Arena (Magic) in the game? I heard they still use the old stadiums......
They better have both considering it was common knowledge where both would be playing way in advance.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

i've been answering every question arrogantly and demanding a trade, and my teammates started freezing me out. idk why washington would draft me to play 3rd string pg though, and half the time they have me in at sg even though i'm 6'3", of course i want out
laugh.gif

Damn is that still a problem? That ruined the mode for me, they ALWAYS had me playing out of position.

I'm READY lol

After several failed attempts to burn the game
30t6p3b.gif
and a move coming up I guess I'm just gonna have to sit tight and be patiend.

I'm staring to feel a little old realizing that I've had all 10 games from the 2K series.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I'm READY lol

After several failed attempts to burn the game
30t6p3b.gif
and a move coming up I guess I'm just gonna have to sit tight and be patiend.

I'm staring to feel a little old realizing that I've had all 10 games from the 2K series.

man dont even bring up feeling old, Ive had live 2000-01, 2k2, live 03-06...live 10...now 2k11 years fly by

Originally Posted by bjamez20

laugh.gif
Man is it still really easy to make the NBA? I hated how in 2K10 it is basically impossible NOT to make the NBA. Too easy man.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

FIBA is included in this yeah? I liked that mode in Live 10
No it isn't included.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

DC you up for a game?
About to go to work man.
laugh.gif

How exactly do you H A

C K My Player mode to get a 99 rated player? I wouldn't do it but how do they do it?

Back
Top Bottom