NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

My two spots in NJ let me down and won't be releasing the game until Oct 5. Can anyone in the NJ/NYC area help me out if they know a place that will have it this week? Good looks and I appreciate it.

OMFG @ the vid of Bron & d-wade.... they have bron's come from behind blocks down pat
pimp.gif

one thing i absolutely love about 2k is their attention to every detail............... especially sig shots & free throw routines.

1 more week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only thing i hate is that 2k's graphics on the ps3 is hella watered down
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bredin808

1 more week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only thing i hate is that 2k's graphics on the ps3 is hella watered down
frown.gif
Is this really true??? good thing I have both systems now but I was leaning to get it for the ps3

i need to see a comparison video

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

They need to stop porting games over and make one for the ps3 I don't want to see jaggies on my tv while I'm playing
Until it becomes cheaper to develop for the PS3 companies like 2K won't develop for the PS3. If you want the best graphics possible, get the PC version.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

They need to stop porting games over and make one for the ps3 I don't want to see jaggies on my tv while I'm playing
Until it becomes cheaper to develop for the PS3 companies like 2K won't develop for the PS3. If you want the best graphics possible, get the PC version.

yeah I know....but the thing is more people are getting the ps3 now, so why are games still getting ported ?
Microsoft supports more third party companies than Sony does, 2k being one of them.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

yeah I know....but the thing is more people are getting the ps3 now, so why are games still getting ported ?

Championship win was corny... They could have atleast added the hats and T-shirts...

Bill Clinton and Barack are the only 2 presidents to make it in a NBA game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Championship win was corny... They could have atleast added the hats and T-shirts...

Bill Clinton and Barack are the only 2 presidents to make it in a NBA game
pimp.gif

you are not likey kay......damn i want this game NOW

NBA Today 2.0 / Audio
By: 2K Admin Ron | Tuesday September 28 2010
Hey everyone,
Joel Simmons here to breakdown the new audio and dialogue features for NBA 2K11. It's been a big year for starting fresh with many new areas of audio, so let's get right to it.

NBA TODAY 2.0

Following up on the introduction of NBA Today in NBA2K10, we wanted to expand the feature this year and add more detail. For starters, a new halftime show featuring highlights and analysis of your current game and an NBA Today segment with “Around the League

2k posted a video with Audio Insight, but it Autoplays.

You can check it out
here

Wow 2K is coming so damn hard this year. I really wonder what EA is thinking man. I wonder how many copies 2K11 will sell. They did 2.5 million last year. I think 4 million is possible.

2k definitely isn't messing around this year, damn.

The only areas where 2k11 is lacking i (at least on paper) is the amount of accessories and the customization options for players.

Originally Posted by toine2983

My Player
After the game, during the new Press Conference feature, hundreds of options are possible on how you shape your career. From an audio development standpoint, we were focused on making the interaction between the various reporters and your My Player as realistic as possible. Be careful how you answer the questions, as the fan support of the crowd will undoubtedly let you know what THEY think about your attitude. They will lavish you with cheers or bombard you with boos, and may even go to the extent to greet you with a ‘trade him’ chant. Kevin and Clark will also take note of major developments in your My Player, from when you step into your first NBA game to when you land your first shoe deal.
I thought this part was pretty cool. It depends how it's done (complexity and all that) but it's really cool in theory.

PS3 Custom Music
I know this has been something everyone in our PS3 community has been waiting to hear, and I'm happy to confirm that PS3 now supports Custom Music. NBA2K11 on PS3 has the latest version of the custom music system. This year of course, the addition of over 1000 arena-specific sounds combined with the ability to bring your own custom music into the game, makes a new level of customizability and authenticity possible.

pimp.gif

I got hype off that video, the specific arena sounds they've got down nicely.

Is there a way to add custom arena music on the 360? Wouldn't mind warming up to some Wiz Khalifa
smokin.gif

2k definitely isn't messing around this year, damn.

The only areas where 2k11 is lacking i (at least on paper) is the amount of accessories and the customization options for players.
Wasn't going to buy but as soon as I played the demo, I changed my mind.

BTW, what are some good casual gaming tvs?  I have a 5 year old samsung plasma and compared to the screen shots, it seems like it is time to update.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Wow 2K is coming so damn hard this year. I really wonder what EA is thinking man. I wonder how many copies 2K11 will sell. They did 2.5 million last year. I think 4 million is possible.

that still might be an unestimation eleite isnt dropping & i dont know anyone who owns a game system that is not getting this game elite basically said to 2k ................ok take all the money this yr & we will sit back, focus on elite '12 & try to blow you guys out the water in 2011 like you did us in 2010'

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

PS3 Custom Music
I know this has been something everyone in our PS3 community has been waiting to hear, and I'm happy to confirm that PS3 now supports Custom Music. NBA2K11 on PS3 has the latest version of the custom music system. This year of course, the addition of over 1000 arena-specific sounds combined with the ability to bring your own custom music into the game, makes a new level of customizability and authenticity possible.

pimp.gif

I got hype off that video, the specific arena sounds they've got down nicely.

THIS was the only thing that 360 ever had over PS3 & now they have nothing
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom