NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Man I wish I could call sick from work tomorrow (Fedex fml) but I'm so pumped for this game can't wait to play as Jordan

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I'm already 30 games in with the Knicks in My Player mode. 3rd in the east.
pimp.gif

how are the mechanics of the AI?
do the teams make smart trades, do they ask your advice on trades?
also does your player get enough playing time, or is it the same ****** sub that was donoe in 2k10, where they sub you in and out every dead ball?

also do you start or is it more realistic that your guy is not rated high so he is coming off the bench?

Mechanics and AI are the best I've ever experienced. You're in complete control the whole time. None of that bs where you start randomly running in the wrong direction. And the AI is great. Switches work very well, and I love how the player you're guarding changes if you switch so you don't get punished for someone else letting the guy you WERE guarding score.

So far, I haven't seen anything crazy as far as trades go. In 2K10 I remember Denver trading Billups and a filler for Dwight Howard.
laugh.gif
None of that nonsense here...yet.

On playing time, I just watched the IGN review and the comments on My Player mode were off. It doesn't take long to make it to the NBA...IF you can make it through camp without getting cut. It took me about an hour or so to be playing NBA games. Also, as of today, I'm starting over Felton. Took a while to start, but the minutes depend solely on stats. Averaging 17pts/7rpg/10apg
laugh.gif

I used to hate the subs after every dead ball. Hasn't happened to me yet.

One gripe I have...and I don't know if this is just my copy...but during the pregame intros, when they show my player entering the arena, dude's wearing a suit and a headband.
laugh.gif
That's literally the only issue I have. Well that and having damn near ever pass that isn't well thought out tipped.

I have seen one crazy trade Raymond Felton got traded back to Charlotte for tyrus Thomas in my player mode

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

360 is def better, but I got red rings for the 4th time so i said _ it and bought a ps3 last week so...

bruh can I get that pic in ya avy for my twitter back ground

keith - i dont even remember where I got that pic from. I think it's from his "Out On Bail" Source Awards performance in the early 90's.. might wanna google image search some of those keywords.

Toysrus is supposedly having the buy 2 get 1 free deal this year starting this upcoming sunday.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

keith - i dont even remember where I got that pic from. I think it's from his "Out On Bail" Source Awards performance in the early 90's.. might wanna google image search some of those keywords.

good looks I find it

picked it up at 9 at Victory Games on Graham for $60 flatt.. the way it jumped right in really surprised me, Jordan is SICK in the game.. wish i had the PS3MoVe at the moment, even though i would probably neveer hear the end of it from my parents as ill be shaking n baking, taking fadeaways with MJ lmaooo..

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by bballah3

PS3 League forthcoming?

I hope so, wouldn't mind getting into one

here's my PSN: das_tallboy

PSN: Dynamics416

whose gonna create the league? 
nerd.gif

PSN: WTFJAYOMGLOL

I already created a ps3 league, check the first page.  I'll sign y'all up. 

I chose the Wizards already. 

i just wanted to say that it's been a privilege to own 2k11 before release date lol

that is all

good night and enjoy the game for those that will finally get it

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

i just wanted to say that it's been a privilege to own 2k11 before release date lol

that is all

good night and enjoy the game for those that will finally get it
pimp.gif
.. i know i am, already failed my first attempt of the Jordan challenge "The Arrival".. only dropped about 59, with 5 fouls 49%, 0 Ast. LMAOOO...

Just got back from Walmart, about me and 25 other dudes there. Apparently Gamestop let too many people reserve the game for midnight release because they ran out and all of those guys came to Walmart.

At midnight dudes start yelling 2K!!!! and LEGGGGOOOOO!!! I was laughing hard. They messed with the lady bringing the box to counter asking her if that was that new Flockavelli lmao. I'll say hello to the real world again in about a week

Can't wait to pick this up tomorrow, class got canceled yesterday
pimp.gif

I haven't owned a b ball game in a long time and will probably take some time to get used to but I'd really like to get in a sim league if there are some openings.

PSN: Childplease115

Back
Top Bottom