NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

played one game tonight, dont like it so far. too tired to post why
laugh.gif

man ive been losing to cant make any wide open three pointers and they messed up of currys shot so baddd! he never makes any shots

Got mine at midnight form WalMart...
Got there and found out we get a $10 gift card instead of a poster (which is better imo
pimp.gif
)

....Game is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, ima rock out in Practice mode for a few days till I get all the moves down

My biggest problem is isomotion I've had plenty of mismatches and couldn't exploit them how I wanted to. I was so thirsty to play the game before work tomorrow I didn't want to waste time practicing, tomorrow I will scrimmmage.for a couple hours against Miami

Originally Posted by mdub3

man ive been losing to cant make any wide open three pointers and they messed up of currys shot so baddd! he never makes any shots

I been hitting my wide open threes with other folks. I do agree though, we are going to need to work on Curry's shot release again. Last year I had that thing down flat, unstoppable. I went 0 for 6 on my first three point attempts with Curry tonight before I quit. Still have to admit though, this is probably the best basketball game I ever played.

Online record so far is 12-4 with 1 of those losses being a disconnection while I was winning
30t6p3b.gif

The only problem I have with this game is my big men flaring out to the 3 point line when my opponent is playing zone and the middle is wide open
indifferent.gif
. Or on a fast break the person running to my side wont run to the basket they drift out to the 3 point line
30t6p3b.gif

Ok man, I have 2K Insomnia. I tried to go to bed early (10ish), so I can wake up at 6 and go over to Walmart. I woke up at 3 and have been rolling around in the bed since then. I am up now. Waiting for 6 to hit.

Unlocked the 17s
pimp.gif

Tryna start a Knicks franchise... but will they have enough cap room if I wanna sign melo in the next year?

indifferent.gif
 YO watda
mad.gif

Why at the beginning of quarters on inbounds my whole team is all the way on the other end of the court

so its gonna either be 

1) a long pass that floats out of bounds or

2) a 5 sec violation once i realize what just took place

and the crossovers are not fluid. more control over what and how i wanted to inflict embarassing moments last year

The intro is awsome tho.

unlocked a couple crappy jordans

question about online play. anyone else not able to see if the opponent is playing on ball defense? 
30t6p3b.gif

Captain, get used to the controls and don't compare them to last year. THe controls have been completely rewritten. What you do in 2K10 doesn't matter. Practice Mode. Practice Mode. Before you say the game isn't fluid.

And the reason your team is down court might be because you are calling inbound plays before taking out? I know that happened in the past.

30t6p3b.gif
at me jumping right into the game and changing the difficulty to HOF
laugh.gif
Was losing by 30+ points, couldn't hit a jump shot to save my life
laugh.gif

Finally took it back down to the default settings and have finally figured out how to do what I wanna do
pimp.gif
............. The behind the back dribble is unstoppable
laugh.gif

going to cop later today at my local kmart got a 20 dollar of any game coupon that i will finally put to use
pimp.gif

Times like this I hate work so much. I won't get off til 3 so I didn't even go to the midnight release. I'm too hyped

Times like this I hate work so much. I won't get off til 3 so I didn't even go to the midnight release. I'm too hyped

indifferent.gif
won't get to play until 8pm tonight.  Can't wait to play against the Heat online.

Back
Top Bottom