NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

We trying to get signed to JB out here
laugh.gif

2qmj5zq.jpg

I make this list for the people, so I will give you what you want. Many have issues with my hard scale, so the following people that I took away the dunking ability will be given 45 dunk ratings. I will just make a not for myself to remove dunking from those players. You all shouldn't suffer because of my 2K Dunk Moderation Insecurities.

Jason Collins - Snoop
Jamal Crawford - RImgrazer
Glen Davis - Snoop
Luke Harangody - Yao
Boris Diaw - Yao
Stephen Jackson - Yao
Eddy Najera - Snoop
Keith Bogans - Rimgrazer
Kyle Korver - Yao
Brian Scalabrine - Yao
Antawn Jamison - Yao
Anthony Parker - Turner
Brian Cardinal - Snoop
Steve Novak - Yao
DeShawn Stevenson - Turner
Rip Hamilton - Turner
Charlie Bell - Rimgrazer
Steph Curry - Rimgrazer
CHuck Hayes - Snoop
Luis Scola - Snoop
James Posey - Snoop
Jarron Collins - Yao
Brian Cook - Yao
Ryan Gomes - Yao
Luke Walton - Rimgrazer
Sasha Vujacic - Rimgrazer
Zach Randolph - Yao
Grieves Vasquez - Rimgrazer
Jon Brockman - Yao
Mike Redd - Snoop
Darrington Hobson - Rimgrazer
Anthony Morrow - Rimgrazer
Quinton Ross - Rimgrazer
Peja Stojakovic - Yao
Roger Mason - Rimgrazer
Royal Ivey - Rimgrazer
Malik Allen - Yao
Morris Peterson - Rimgrazer
Jard Dudley - Rimgrazer
Matt Janning - Rimgrazer
Matt Bonner - Snoop
Gary Neal - Rimgrazer
David Andersen - Yao
Reggie Evans - Snoop
Adam Morrison - Yao
Fabricio Oberto - Yao

Originally Posted by Mister916

I got MVP chants while shooting free throws. So much win.

Yesterday I got TRADE HIM chants when I got the ball.  I put in a trade reqeust before the game.  I can't play with the Kings
tired.gif

Played against nt'er trueblue last night in our league.. game was crazy.. Check the Shot clock as he released game winner
eek.gif
pimp.gif

m2982709.jpg

Originally Posted by henz0

Played against nt'er trueblue last night in our league.. game was crazy.. Check the Shot clock as he released game winner
eek.gif
pimp.gif

m2982709.jpg
You ever take jumpshots?

I'm late, but I finally got around to playing mine last night.... and all I can say right now is the game is DOPE. Exceeded all expectations so far.

Game is amazing, I been mostly playing the Association.

However I got a question with Myplayer. Anybody have any tips about how to shoot "Goodshots." I just started myplayer as a SG, and I'm open and shoot, and usually never get a good shot, anybody know when to not get bad shots all the time?

Originally Posted by Streetballer23

However I got a question with Myplayer. Anybody have any tips about how to shoot "Goodshots." I just started myplayer as a SG, and I'm open and shoot, and usually never get a good shot, anybody know when to not get bad shots all the time?
I always get "Good Shot Selection" whenever I take a wide open jumper, sometimes even if there's a defender in front of me. My shot ratings are maxed out though.

I always get "Good Shot Selection" whenever I take a wide open jumper, sometimes even if there's a defender in front of me. My shot ratings are maxed out though.

Yeah I kind of figured that.  I just started though and just got drafted by the Knicks, but it is frustrating especially starting out when you are like 5 ft away from the nearest defender and get bad shot selection.

I actually got my very own 2k11 version of the Jesus glitch over the weekend. The arms werent extended out but a player on the CPU controlled team just stood at half court while I played 5 on 4. Didnt take a picture though

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

eek.gif
pimp.gif

m2982709.jpg
You ever take jumpshots?
I was just gonna ask that as well
laugh.gif

Yeah I kind of figured that.  I just started though and just got drafted by the Knicks, but it is frustrating especially starting out when you are like 5 ft away from the nearest defender and get bad shot selection.
Yeah, I get those too. Another way is to get fastbreak dunks.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I hate John Starks, pesky fool was bothering me during that double nickel MJ challenge.

Originally Posted by jmb1523

just got a software update, anybody know whats it about?
From one of the 2K Devs

[table][tr][td]
"Hey guys,
As many of you that booted up your PS3 this morning discovered, there is a new patch for NBA 2K11. This patch is to help address a couple online stability issues exclusively and does not touch anything else. We wanted to get this out there as soon as we could to see if we could knock them out so this patch was submitted much earlier in the process than usual and greenlit for immediate release (explaining why it's not available for 360 yet).

There will be the normal "kitchen sink" patch that will deal with much of your contributed feedback to Gameplay, My Player, etc. in the usual late November / early December timeline for the 360/PS3/PC. Let me repeat that nothing was changed in the patch that went up today that you will outwardly notice except maybe improvement to overall matchmaking. Do me a favor and keep me posted on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/Ronnie2K) how online is the next few days!

The 360 patch will hit in the coming days. I will try to get a better timeline. Thanks!

Ronnie"

[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

You ever take jumpshots?

Play me, i'll beat u shooting nothing but jumpshots
Play with Boston and shoot mid-range J's all day with KG and Ray... You have to punch this _ KG in the throat in order for him to miss a shot within 15 feet basket
tired.gif

I remember someone in here saying that in My Player, they were shook so bad by John Wall that they had to set their controller down.

Well last night I was guarding Westbrook as he was coming up the floor and with the simplest crossover he made my dude fall on his damn back near the sideline. I had never seen anything like that in the game up until that point.

I simply just changed the channel
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I remember someone in here saying that in My Player, they were shook so bad by John Wall that they had to set their controller down.

Well last night I was guarding Westbrook as he was coming up the floor and with the simplest crossover he made my dude fall on his damn back near the sideline. I had never seen anything like that in the game up until that point.

30t6p3b.gif

That was me
laugh.gif
Made me drop my controller. The other day Westbrook gave Yao a face full of penis. I turned off my 360 and drove around for an hour
30t6p3b.gif

Any one check their My Player ratings in game? I'm rated a 67 but when I check my ratings during a game my overall seems to drop to 60 (sometimes 59). SOD, SIT, MED, Quickness, DWR, OWR and a lot more go down. Kind of bummed cuz my midrange, and SOD is maxed out but in game its 80, 85 respectively.

Anyone know what's up with this? Should I raise the consistency rating, ovensive/defensive awareness? Or is this a handicap the computer just puts on you. Not saying that it makes my player any worse, but I miss some jumpers that I can only imagine going in with a 98 rated midrange and a 90 rated SOD.

30t6p3b.gif

That was me
laugh.gif
Made me drop my controller. The other day Westbrook gave Yao a face full of penis. I turned off my 360 and drove around for an hour
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Homie said drove around for an hour
laugh.gif

O
Originally Posted by young718chris

30t6p3b.gif

That was me
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Homie said drove around for an hour
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
drove around for a full hour?

Back
Top Bottom