NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Using xbox I can't play any games against friends past the first 2 or 3 minutes in the 1st quarter
30t6p3b.gif
. I can play ranked matches fine all the way too but there's always a "connection interruption"...anyone else having this problem?
Options
Delete Settings
Restart the game.

Then you should be fine

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Funny how you all consider My Player as the whole game. I guess if that is all you play I can understand.

Players miss wide open shots in real life.

right players do miss them....
but you cant tell me you dont see the dramatic difference between your  computer players.... and the other teams players who are all scorching hot at all times.

quoted for 100% truth. 

i would say if these were d leaguers but nba players? come on now

if you want your game to be the most realistic bball sim game you dont have balls go through players bodies when the cpu pass but when you do it its a steal or bounces off the player. some cheesy ai

Originally Posted by NobleKane

anyone have problems with always getting injured?
Yup, at least one injury per game and it always happens when I drive to the basket. I'll get fouled mid air and land hard on the floor with an injury.

had 49 points with three minutes left in the game, trying to get the 50 point milestone, and the coach took me out for the rest of the game.  i was pissed to say the least.  
mad.gif

Jason Kidd was dropping buckets on me though
ohwell.gif

What happened to My Player?? I played it for the first time since the patch came out and now I HAVE to run plays and I can't get the ball if I don't. You can't get the ball whenever you want anymore. My ppg is gonna go waay down 
30t6p3b.gif

How do I go back to the way it was before the patch? I hate having to run plays now and always having to set screens for my teammates and barely touching the ball anymore when I'm the best player on the team.I'm getting blown out by scrub teams that we were beating easily when I got my hands on the ball. Also,when you do get into the position it tells you,the pg waits like 6 seconds before he does anything,wth?

I don't get why so many people complain about the new MyPlayer... before it was very unrealistic, you shouldn't be able to lead your team in points, assists, and rebounds if you're rated in the 60s
laugh.gif
NBA teams RUN PLAYS so why is everyone so upset that they don't let you iso it EVERY SINGLE TIME
laugh.gif

I'm a SF for the Warriors and I get plays run for me pretty frequently, probably 45% of the time it's designed for me. When it's not my turn to score, I try to get the assist, set screens, run in for the offensive rebound... you know, do OTHER things on the court besides score.

The patch made the rest of the game great in my eyes, and I finally downloaded non-2K rosters with improved tenancies and attributes, and the gameplay is much more enjoyable.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I don't get why so many people complain about the new MyPlayer... before it was very unrealistic, you shouldn't be able to lead your team in points, assists, and rebounds if you're rated in the 60s
laugh.gif
NBA teams RUN PLAYS so why is everyone so upset that they don't let you iso it EVERY SINGLE TIME
laugh.gif

I'm a SF for the Warriors and I get plays run for me pretty frequently, probably 45% of the time it's designed for me. When it's not my turn to score, I try to get the assist, set screens, run in for the offensive rebound... you know, do OTHER things on the court besides score.

The patch made the rest of the game great in my eyes, and I finally downloaded non-2K rosters with improved tenancies and attributes, and the gameplay is much more enjoyable.

Having your best player get the least amount of touches in a game sounds very realistic to me
eyes.gif
. You should at least get the option of running plays or not.

Originally Posted by jmause3

had 49 points with three minutes left in the game, trying to get the 50 point milestone, and the coach took me out for the rest of the game.  i was pissed to say the least.  
mad.gif

Jason Kidd was dropping buckets on me though
ohwell.gif
This has happened to me before.  I was at 38 and needed and the coach pulled me, but I was tired anyway so it worked out.  I got the 40 a few games later.

anyone have problems with always getting injured?
I get nervous anytime my guy goes to the rack now and gets bumped.  I've been about 2 or 3 times now and 1 time I HAD to sit out I had no choice in the matter.

Well, I've been playing myPlayer and I'm starting to accept the changes of the gameplay. Funny because I'm actually starting now and have had good stats the past five games. Interesting.

For those of you who are complaining about not getting the ball how are you answering the post game questions? I always answer them with loyalty to increase my team chemistry. Eventually that dude pops up and says that my team thinks I'm a good leader and they will pass the ball to me more. Once that happens I can basically ask for the ball every time and get it so I don't run any plays.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Well, I've been playing myPlayer and I'm starting to accept the changes of the gameplay. Funny because I'm actually starting now and have had good stats the past five games. Interesting.
Same here..i'm enjoyin the new patch now..it's a lil tougher..but i'm still a beast on the boards..and i've been only takin shots i know i can hit..i can finally dunk too..and my shots inside traffic are
pimp.gif

I also just got traded to the Pistons..2-0 with my new team..now i gotta go against Kobe and try and win a third in a row against them..the Lakers are impossible to play against imo..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Same here..i'm enjoyin the new patch now..it's a lil tougher..but i'm still a beast on the boards..and i've been only takin shots i know i can hit..i can finally dunk too..and my shots inside traffic are
pimp.gif

I also just got traded to the Pistons..2-0 with my new team..now i gotta go against Kobe and try and win a third in a row against them..the Lakers are impossible to play against imo..
Kobe did his thing against me. I was guarding him and he dropped 50 against me and i got 5 fouls and coach took me out of the game. I got so frustrated and tried to injure Kobe. Didn't work. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

How did you plan on injuring him on command?
i think you can do hard fouls now, like left bumper and push the right joystick in their direction?

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by jd2384

pimp.gif
damn on my 2nd season now. Got drafted by the twolves 
sick.gif
sick.gif
asked for a trade about 5 games in...got to the Warriors and beasted, won Rookie of the Year, the Chip, and Finals MVP. Playing for the Lakers now,starting SG with Kobe at PG, Artest at SF, Pau at PF, and Bynum at C. 15-0 so far and 2nd in the league in scoring with like 29.8 behind Rose, killin the shooting %, averaging like .651%, 9 boards and 6 assists per game. seriously addicted to my player man.
laugh.gif

btw...seeing the weirdest trades on here though...Tmac on the bucks, saw Melo on the Grizzlies, SJax on the Warriors, Hill on the Rockets...etc...anybody else see funny !*** like that??
Kobe at point?
yezzir...steve blake comes in sometimes but it's mostly Kobe, and Fisher gets like 45 seconds in the 4th
laugh.gif

I love the patch. But the AI needs work. On my 4th team in almost half way through my 2nd season and my team is slumping bad. We were 4th in the west now we a had game out of 8th. We need better AI .

Back
Top Bottom