NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by sloanboy

another thing i have played 2 whole damn seasons my jordans will not save and i keep getting the same jordans over and over i havent had the 11s, or 12s yet

I had a problem with that too. Just make sure you save your user profile after you unlock new jordans

I was playing with the Mavs. As we all know Dirk is injured. I look over to the bench and who's over there in a suit? Dirk. Little stuff like that is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by marley

Haven't touched this game since the patch. It WAS my favorite game of all time before the patch. I finally put it back in today hoping there was a new patch fixing all the stuff they ruined but I see there is nothing. Anyone heard if they are going to repatch it and at least fix My Player mode so it doesnt call plays and f up the gameflow?
same here...

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by marley

Haven't touched this game since the patch. It WAS my favorite game of all time before the patch. I finally put it back in today hoping there was a new patch fixing all the stuff they ruined but I see there is nothing. Anyone heard if they are going to repatch it and at least fix My Player mode so it doesnt call plays and f up the gameflow?
same here...

Same.  Traded it in for AC.
I honestly don't know if I will buy it next season.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Don Nelson is the coach of the Suns on your team?
laugh.gif

i got traded from the Magic to the Nuggets. and had Patrick Ewing as my coach, but they renamed him Ed Hardy.

very srs

I have a PS3 and I don't have any problems shooting, driving, wrecking shop, ect. in My Player. Where do all these grips come from? They run the play form my guy 90% of the time. Also Alley- Oops to me are
pimp.gif
R2+O equals
eek.gif

FYI:

Uniform Code – The following uniforms have been unlocked, but you can enter this code if you do not get roster updates or have a franchise season already in progress.

Secondary Road – ronoilnm (Hornets / Magic / Timberwolves)

Do rosters get updated in My Player mode? Im with the Knicks so i wanna know if Amare and Felton will be better cause of how well they are playing.

^don't think it matters cuz u don't get to pick your jerseys anyways ya dig?

The way my rookie season on My Player ended was rough. We won the first round series of the Playoffs 4-2 against Utah. Then we got EXPOSED against the Spurs in the second round
sick.gif
Aaron Brooks taking pull up 3's with 20 seconds left on the shot clock, Yao missing layups
30t6p3b.gif
Shane Battier taking fade away 3's on fastbreaks. We got eliminated in 5 games, so I decided to take my talents....

... to Disney World
pimp.gif
First game:
18-30: 45 PTS
5-5 from 3
4-4 from the FT
7 RBS
3 AST
2 BLK including a block at the end when CP3 tried a 3 on me
Playing with DW12 is fun as hell. They actually call plays for me in Orlando and we are all $$$ from 3
pimp.gif

w80pap.jpg

35k8ozk.jpg

Sorry for the extra long post, but I'm finally excited about My Player again
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

I have a PS3 and I don't have any problems shooting, driving, wrecking shop, ect. in My Player. Where do all these grips come from? They run the play form my guy 90% of the time. Also Alley- Oops to me are
pimp.gif
R2+O equals
eek.gif
i have a power forward...if i set a pick the pg will just stand there till theres like 2 seconds on the shot clock left...idk what to do with the game might try to sell it i guess...i want to finish the jordan challenges though 

New patch is out for 360 and PS3. Also, jersey code has been added. Adds Magic, Hornets, and Wolves new alternate uniforms

so what did the patch really do anyway? Don't see a difference.

Plus i heard you can delete the patch from the 360, can someone show me how?

I also see that new 3D settings have been added which is pretty cool for anyone that has a 3D TV I guess.

I did wanna share with u guys an "experience" I had palying a ranked match

wb6gm1.png

So I'm playing with a dude that uses the Magic and chooses to dribble the length of the floor with Dwight Howard holding the L trigger. When doing this apparently no one can steel the ball or stop dwight because he's too big. to add to that when he's underneath the basket he'll shoot about 90%.

Anyways I found a way to stop it by just doubling him and playing solid defense on bass or the other guys.

So then the guy begins tampering with the connection when i go to shoot freethrows. Its pretty lame....

long story short it goes to OT and I ABUSE dude because i now know how to shoot freethrows even when guys are tampering by just being a little more patient. not to mention kevin durant is amazing from the FT line.

so what this dbag chose to do next i'd never seen. He actually tried to tamper with the system when his timer would run out. (i.e let his timer go to 0 and then when it would ask me to quit and receive a win i couldn't choose anything, as some of you know when you don't choose it automatically continues the timer.

to this i send him a message saying "you cheated the entire game and I EXPOSED YOU. Is it that serious?" to which he responds...

jz8p6g.png

and then

talwdk.png

I was a little taken back but then i said F it. I can go on about my evening and just leave the system on. Its non him to keep tampering to avoid the loss. I tell him to "F off and enjoy his evening trying to avoid a loss like this was for money or something..."

to which he responds

90zki1.png

indifferent.gif

after a while he finally gives up and quits accepts the loss and I continue my win streak but this is just what its come to online! This happens maybe once every five games some one tampers or uses an exploit like the lebron post spin dunk or the steve nash half court 3 pointer. As soon as the trade deadline passes I'm just gonna stick to association I think. @!%% was wack.

2uxuve1.png

Guys who play this on a regular basis add me

GT: Addicted 2 Js

Always trying to run with people from NT

I just copped a PS3 and this is the first game i am playing. It's been YEARS since I've played a basketball game on a good console (i have 2K10 for the Wii). I am horrible. Currently projected to go 4th in the second round. next year i'll run with you guys. Game tag is LosManNYC if you want to pad your stats

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Online Experience is an absolute joke
It really is.

I've had FOUR straight people quit on me online. As in, pause the game and quit. Sometimes the score will be 12-8 or 16-10 and dudes can't take it, and they quit. Poor sportsmanship all around.

is it possible to have a party of friends for pickup games on myplayer mode? from what i've tried, it only works for the mycrew thing and random teamup games.. i don't like trying the mycrew mode because every team me and my friends play use nba players instead of their actual players.. i like pickup because it forces you to use your own player + the cpus are around the same rating as yourself

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Online Experience is an absolute joke
It really is.

I've had FOUR straight people quit on me online. As in, pause the game and quit. Sometimes the score will be 12-8 or 16-10 and dudes can't take it, and they quit. Poor sportsmanship all around.

yeah. same here. they be down by 30 in the third quarter using the Heat... and I'm using the Bucks. Not cheesing though!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I never quit my games no matter how bad the outcome gets. Probably just once, when I had to go to the bathroom pretty bad.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom