** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

what's pierce wearing? i have a feeling those shoes will look bad up close, but on those pics, the white upper with the green strap looks really clean.

pADIDAS1-8320404_adidasalt2_dt.jpg
105813577.jpg

These are ready.

+@*?! I thought Webster's already with ATR.

105223650.jpg

And he signed a deal right? How come he's stilll wearing Kobe Vs?

ATR kicks are already out in payless BTW.

(Repeated post fr. page 6 w/ a diff. twist)

+@*?! I thought Webster's already with ATR.

105223650.jpg

And he signed a deal right? How come he's stilll wearing Kobe Vs?

ATR kicks are already out in payless BTW.

(Repeated post fr. page 6 w/ a diff. twist)

^^ good question! i'm curious to know as well, especially since he's the face of the new brand as they try to rejuvenate it. he's on the website and everything!

^^ good question! i'm curious to know as well, especially since he's the face of the new brand as they try to rejuvenate it. he's on the website and everything!

Did anyone see the Mavericks vs Rockets game? I know this is typically not a place to request pictures, but I am wanting the 0.4 shot layup by Marion. The face on Brad Miller was priceless. If anyone can make it into a gif that would be even BETTER!

Did anyone see the Mavericks vs Rockets game? I know this is typically not a place to request pictures, but I am wanting the 0.4 shot layup by Marion. The face on Brad Miller was priceless. If anyone can make it into a gif that would be even BETTER!

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

I may be late, but noticed that Matt Barnes was wearing Kobe V

Adidas no more?
nerd.gif
I keep on seeing him switching back and fourth. During media day he was wearing Kobe's and during one of the preseason games he was wearing the Adidas Heat Check.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

I may be late, but noticed that Matt Barnes was wearing Kobe V

Adidas no more?
nerd.gif
I keep on seeing him switching back and fourth. During media day he was wearing Kobe's and during one of the preseason games he was wearing the Adidas Heat Check.

Back
Top Bottom