** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Originally Posted by Mister916

KG's Li-Ning 
sick.gif

No one will probably care but it looks like Beno Udrih has signed with Peak.

and Rasuel Butler

Iggy's kicks are killa!

What's Rip wearing?

Charlie V HDs are clean!

Was not expecting to see Deng in those Kobes...he's always been a regular kinda guy wearing team kicks rather than sigs...as minor as that is, as a shock...or maybe seeing Kobes in Chi-town, with a Bulls jersey was the eye-opener maybe...

I really do believe Amar'e might be on his way out from Nike...it's just a bit too strange he hasn't had a proper PE since the Hyperize's last season!

And lol at Bledsoe and the Clippers rookie hazing! I wonder if Blake is getting any treatment still...no room for sympathy now!Great pics dudes!

Iggy's kicks are killa!

What's Rip wearing?

Charlie V HDs are clean!

Was not expecting to see Deng in those Kobes...he's always been a regular kinda guy wearing team kicks rather than sigs...as minor as that is, as a shock...or maybe seeing Kobes in Chi-town, with a Bulls jersey was the eye-opener maybe...

I really do believe Amar'e might be on his way out from Nike...it's just a bit too strange he hasn't had a proper PE since the Hyperize's last season!

And lol at Bledsoe and the Clippers rookie hazing! I wonder if Blake is getting any treatment still...no room for sympathy now!Great pics dudes!

after seeing Bogut in those pictures i really hope Nike hooks him up this year. i think he deserves some pe's.

-Tyler

after seeing Bogut in those pictures i really hope Nike hooks him up this year. i think he deserves some pe's.

-Tyler

laugh.gif
rookie initiations

that rudy pic was outta this world,that's almost silhouette worthy if he ever gets a sig.that's his jam,it has gay written all over it

laugh.gif
rookie initiations

that rudy pic was outta this world,that's almost silhouette worthy if he ever gets a sig.that's his jam,it has gay written all over it

Out of curiosity does anyone know which brand Kevin Love is signed to, or is he a shoe free agent?

Out of curiosity does anyone know which brand Kevin Love is signed to, or is he a shoe free agent?

... I know it`s mentioned before, but why do Cleveland players still wear Lebron`s

Do they miss him

(the question-mark key doesn`t work = P)

... I know it`s mentioned before, but why do Cleveland players still wear Lebron`s

Do they miss him

(the question-mark key doesn`t work = P)

Back
Top Bottom