19fbcdebbc4d5b7515c2675202f01bdc-getty-103891718sd007_new_york_kni.jpg

c1391d0715efb875a7f4117367aea802-getty-103894704th75_mia_pdx.jpg
laugh.gif
 @ Spike following these Cats every where they go

eek.gif
 @ those Lebrons !!!

Originally Posted by good4u50

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

anyone besides me hate how shannon brown always wears the same shoe as kobe?
i mean its coo to wear the shoe but its every color that kobe wears he decides to wear
hes a wannbe wannbe (to copy a mike wannbe like that) how sad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by good4u50

i mean its coo to wear the shoe but its every color that kobe wears he decides to wear
hes a wannbe wannbe (to copy a mike wannbe like that) how sad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

please dont tell me Spike turned that old Knicks swingman into a Landry Fields jersey
laugh.gif
According to Tina Cervasio who did a report on Spike last night for MSG, Spike requested the Landry jersey straight from the Knicks' equipment manager. Also mentioned that he only did that for a Starks and Sprewell jersey in the past if I remember it correctly.

please dont tell me Spike turned that old Knicks swingman into a Landry Fields jersey
laugh.gif
According to Tina Cervasio who did a report on Spike last night for MSG, Spike requested the Landry jersey straight from the Knicks' equipment manager. Also mentioned that he only did that for a Starks and Sprewell jersey in the past if I remember it correctly.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

man is wade ever gonna get his own sig shoe??? smh @ jordan brand
think wade is going to be the guy to carry on the Air Jordan signature line.

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

laugh.gif
yea for the other Landry jersey he was wearing which is a game jersey but he must love him since this is a old nike rewind jersey and got it customized
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

laugh.gif
yea for the other Landry jersey he was wearing which is a game jersey but he must love him since this is a old nike rewind jersey and got it customized
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

his Converse shoes were a complete bust....the new Jordan's kind of look like Converse unfortunately so you can consider them his sig shoe..haha

his Converse shoes were a complete bust....the new Jordan's kind of look like Converse unfortunately so you can consider them his sig shoe..haha

I'm pretty sure nike just sends them both the same pair of shoes, it was the same way with jordan. The players recognize greatness (Don't get me wrong cus I'm not a kobe fan)

I'm pretty sure nike just sends them both the same pair of shoes, it was the same way with jordan. The players recognize greatness (Don't get me wrong cus I'm not a kobe fan)

Is robert pack an assistant coach with the clippers? all my old heros are getting into it - i saw plastic man on the denver staff recently also. 

Is robert pack an assistant coach with the clippers? all my old heros are getting into it - i saw plastic man on the denver staff recently also. 

thats just dumb. thats like carrying another mans jock strap around.

thats just dumb. thats like carrying another mans jock strap around.

The 2010 were made to meet Dwade specification if you didn't know. The 2011 has already been approved by him . JB is testing the market right now for Dwade.

The 2010 were made to meet Dwade specification if you didn't know. The 2011 has already been approved by him . JB is testing the market right now for Dwade.

Back
Top Bottom