** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

they retro'd the Tmac 3 as well in like a barrage of colours (TB) .....but still, i think the 2's were the best in patent colourways (SVSM, Red All Stars)...

they retro'd the Tmac 3 as well in like a barrage of colours (TB) .....but still, i think the 2's were the best in patent colourways (SVSM, Red All Stars)...

Originally Posted by pooky

Originally Posted by afitch102

why havent they retroed the t-macs yet?

Because there junk!

ah c'mon dude theres no need for negative remarks like this.. the tmac's were preety decent basketball shoes, sure its not as good as any jordans but it was a preety good shoes, especially performance wise on the court. it was light weight and realy comfortable on the feet and the tmac 1 was definitely one of my fave sneaker..

Because there junk!

ah c'mon dude theres no need for negative remarks like this.. the tmac's were preety decent basketball shoes, sure its not as good as any jordans but it was a preety good shoes, especially performance wise on the court. it was light weight and realy comfortable on the feet and the tmac 1 was definitely one of my fave sneaker..

Because there junk!

T-Mac 2 was a hit.  That shoe is a classic.  I was pro Nike/JB at that time, and buying the T-Mac 2 was a no brainer.

T-Mac 1 was retroed in 2006.

Because there junk!

T-Mac 2 was a hit.  That shoe is a classic.  I was pro Nike/JB at that time, and buying the T-Mac 2 was a no brainer.

Originally Posted by evahflowin

yeah only you couldnt buy the svsm's at all since they were PE's. i liked the blue ones the most.. good shoe, but should've ended the line at 2, everythng after that kinda sucked.. imo

Originally Posted by evahflowin

yeah only you couldnt buy the svsm's at all since they were PE's. i liked the blue ones the most.. good shoe, but should've ended the line at 2, everythng after that kinda sucked.. imo

Originally Posted by dimsum1

i believe they have, but they were released on eastbay in a variety of colors
Gil: so you still with Adidas huh?

Tmac: Yeah man... smh

Gil: I get to wear whatever I want LOL

Tmac: Yeah, well I get paid.. LOL
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dimsum1

i believe they have, but they were released on eastbay in a variety of colors
Gil: so you still with Adidas huh?

Tmac: Yeah man... smh

Gil: I get to wear whatever I want LOL

Tmac: Yeah, well I get paid.. LOL
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Because there junk!
so is your vocab
tmac 2s were good. i really liked the tmac 3s, also. i never tried the tmac 1's. but for real, i would easily choose the tmac 2 or 3 over a couple of jordans to play ball in. 

Because there junk!
so is your vocab
tmac 2s were good. i really liked the tmac 3s, also. i never tried the tmac 1's. but for real, i would easily choose the tmac 2 or 3 over a couple of jordans to play ball in. 

The 1st and 2nd T-Macs are nice imo but never had 'em. SMH.

My homie had the 2nd ones and beat the crap out of it but it still held up. Haha.

The 1st and 2nd T-Macs are nice imo but never had 'em. SMH.

My homie had the 2nd ones and beat the crap out of it but it still held up. Haha.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Because there junk!

I remember playing for my middle school team my 8th grade year our team wore the black/blue t-mac 2's to go with the uni's it was pretty sweet and they weren't bad to ball in either

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Because there junk!

I remember playing for my middle school team my 8th grade year our team wore the black/blue t-mac 2's to go with the uni's it was pretty sweet and they weren't bad to ball in either

Back
Top Bottom