NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

Lol NikeTalk is so soft these days, every thread is one sided.

Imagine if Kobe’s case or Michael Jackson’s cases came out in this day in age.
You’re right, we need more people like you that take the side of the rapists… that sounds like the logical answer to this “problem”. Let’s make NT hard again

I wasn’t saying I was taking sides of rapists. We can all agree **** is ****** up.

I was implying that I find things fishy when it’s a celebrity and hotel rooms.

So from what I understand

Bill Cosby's prosecutors used the threat of criminal charges and to cohearse him into waiving his 5th amendment rights and giving self incriminating testimony.

They used the testimony to secure a conviction in the civil trial and the prosecutors promised they wouldn't use the testimony against him in a criminal trial.

and then they turned around and used it against him anyway?

Prosecutors gotta hold that L.

Prosecutors seem highly stupid.

You couldn't secure a civil conviction against a dude with 60+ women accusing him of the same crime?

Instead you needed to give him criminal immunity?

And then compound the stupidity by violating his 5th amendment rights?

I'm not a lawyer, but this all seems insanely stupid.

So from what I understand

Bill Cosby's prosecutors used the threat of criminal charges and to cohearse him into waiving his 5th amendment rights and giving self incriminating testimony.

They used the testimony to secure a conviction in the civil trial and the prosecutors promised they wouldn't use the testimony against him in a criminal trial.

and then they turned around and used it against him anyway?

Prosecutors gotta hold that L.
You gotta keep in mind most importantly there were two different prosecutors.

One made the plea deal which would stop this going any further. The other prosecutor straight up dismissed the deal and used the deposition from it to make his case.

Normally this wouldn't happen among prosecutors for the state. It usually takes judges to dismiss plea deals like that and even then you cant use the evidence from it.

8C5F9726-8421-4642-8E8E-F6F6F9BE8704.jpeg

So this rapey *** dude praises and demands to free a rapist pedophile who tosses little girls salads camera and marries 15 yr olds, but I get warning. These weirdo always getting protected n ****. "These peeps know damn well what they were getting themselves too." A whole ******* rapist, but I'm the problem. Okay.

ezgif-6-113fd1a2787e.gif

Almost thought Jane had beef with Phylicia.

Must be crazy to be a woman and be good friends with a serial rapist to the point you can't see it.

Prosecutors seem highly stupid.

You couldn't secure a civil conviction against a dude with 60+ women accusing him of the same crime?

Instead you needed to give him criminal immunity?
As has been mentioned, you need to bear in mind that the immunity agreement (reminiscent of Epstein’s sweetheart deal) was the work of Trump’s impeachment lawyer and former DA Bruce Castor, not the prosecutors in Commonwealth v. Cosby:

Things are weird here. Had an idiot in the shooting thread troll about “guns solve gun problems”. I call him an idiot, I get the warning and thread ban for a day lol
So this rapey *** dude praises and demands to free a rapist pedophile who tosses little girls salads camera and marries 15 yr olds, but I get warning. These weirdo always getting protected n ****. "These peeps know damn well what they were getting themselves too." A whole ****ing rapist, but I'm the problem. Okay.

ezgif-6-113fd1a2787e.gif
So you called someone a name in a forum that disallows name-calling, and you’re confused about your warning?

It never ceases to amaze me how many people struggle with the notion that the rules still apply even if you don't like someone.

You’re capable of disagreement without disrespect.

:lol: Them dudes who cry about da cancel culture and how NT changed be the first ones to hit report when you run them some of the old ****.
Just like the same people who gripe about "inconsistency" only ever report the users they have a grudge against. So much for consistency.

What they're really upset about is that they don't get their way 100% of the time.

As has been mentioned, you need to bear in mind that the immunity agreement (reminiscent of Epstein’s sweetheart deal) was the work of Trump’s impeachment lawyer and former DA Bruce Castor, not the prosecutors in Commonwealth v. Cosby:

So you called someone a name in a forum that disallows name-calling, and you’re confused about your warning?

It never ceases to amaze me how many people struggle with the notion that the rules still apply even if you don't like someone.

You’re capable of disagreement without disrespect.

Just like the same people who gripe about "inconsistency" only ever report the users they have a grudge against. So much for consistency.

What they're really upset about is that they don't get their way 100% of the time.
Yeah, just remember this ******** you just typed up the next time you're about to type up a damn textbook at dwalk for his weird *** moral compass. Your moral compass is weird as hell too. elvampino23 elvampino23 a human, that **** you said was rapey as hell. You may or may not be a rapist, I think u should stop if you are. Idk, but you damn sure do co sign them, and so do you Meth; which I guess is Cool. Free Kevin Coe while we're at it.

elvampino23 elvampino23 & Methodical Management Methodical Management , I dedicate this song to both of you :

Acosta-Epstein-Barr (Father & Son)-Dershowitz-Kenn Start-Trump….Bruce Castor. And Cosby. The play was there from the jump. The level of corruption/connections etc are outstanding. And they have plausible deniability thru defense lawyers.

They’ll need to do a movie about Kirkland & Ellis. It’s the real life’s “Devils Advocate” movie.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...or-played-central-role-bill-cosby-going-free/

85853547-9D0F-4CD4-BE1A-E2043C371F04.png

Back
Top Bottom