NC NTERS CHECK IN

I got word early September that the hoh was coming to southpark but couldn't say because I didn't want to get anyone in trouble. A couple of my boys at the Winston hoh are being transferred back there to run it. Soft opening is set for the last friday in October with the grand opening being the next day. 100% that its South park.

Music to my ears so all the 704 heads stop coming up to Winston
laugh.gif

Anyone going in on the toys r us deal? Plan on selling all games to edward mckay's in Winston or on craigslist

Its buy 2 games get 1 free. You used to be able to return the 2 you paid for for full store credit and just repeat the process by getting a free game each time. They smartened up this year so hou gotta put in a little more work. Check the thread in heneral

I made it to the SOE event. It was pretty straight. Seems like ppl were more eager to get deals done. Could not believe my ears when a dude said he wanted $100 each for his red pro & carolina pro foams. They weren't beaters either. Needless to say those were eaten up immediately by a vendor there. I unfortunately came up empty in my quest to secure some DB3's so the search continues....

Next event on 10/29

^^^ Have you read their "Mission"?

"Moving into present times, and clothing has taken on a new meaning. Instead of urban clothes being about prestige or wealth its all about attitude. This was brought into place with gangsta rappers such as Tupac Shakur, Kayne West and Biggy smalls. The clothing is now about street, attitude and showing what your made of. Urban Hoodies are still in but the hoods are often up to protect the identity, often worn over the top of a baseball cap."

Kanye West a gangsta rapper?  Biggie with a "y"?
roll.gif

$100 for a table, are they serious?

Needless to say I won't be in attendance

Yes, Let's please not get these "sneakerfest" events confused with SOE. They are a disgrace to hip-hop.

When we hold our next event everybody will be made fully aware.

man i went in on that toysrus deal last year. The best deal is to take them back to walmart with no receipt and you can get giftcards.

Originally Posted by woody2626

I thought walmart took your license number and limited it to 2 a year?

damn...they didnt last year and I thought it was three. But either way that deal isn't as easy as last years. They smartened up lol at TRU.
laugh.gif

Wale + Black Cobain show was great tonight. Wale said he was going to upload a video from tonight onto worldstar later
camera vid from tonight:

73cxo1

Went through Social Status last night. Very nice space. LeBron 9 (Hurricanes) colorway was there and looking sharp, too. Chatted for a bit with Frank from Wish in Atlanta, who's now up here and couldn't have been cooler. Definitely wish them the best of luck.

wanted to visit when I was in town this past week. Ill probably try to go this Saturday. I owe Velocity & Niche Market a visit

Was in charlotte today and completely forgot about them. They releasing those lebrons early?

Bush, what's up w that shop? Just clothing?

Back
Top Bottom