Neon AM95's on NDC

ok....haven't taken them off since i opened the box.....these are really comfortable....don't see much of a difference in comfort tho when compared tomy other 95's or the ID 95's....they are a lil more roomy but that's probably because i have dress socks on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......i just cracked open my box.....felt like a kid at christmas......seriously i couldn't care less how off these are from the 01's, 02's, 04's cause i've been trying to get a DS or VNDS pair for too long......i'm loving these right now!! gonna rock 'em all day through the office
pimp.gif

PS: could still use a pair from the older retro's though
laugh.gif
just got mine in and have the same feeling..... i cant believe some of you guys are talking about returning them

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

***Heads up: 10.5 only now available on the site - 12.34pm EST***
Thanks for the heads up. I was able to order a pair around 12:45

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I'd like another pair myself - my '04s have gone thru the ringer.

20r94ew.jpg
Through the ringer? If the pic above is that pair, you sure take good care of them. Either that, or through the ringer is not as beat up as my thinkingof the term.

Originally Posted by alilucask

I ordered two pairs of 10.5 and I don't want them. I guess I'll return them.

Then why did you order them? Clearly there are people on NT that want them and would've ordered and kept them if given the chance.

just got my 11s in the mail. The toe box is a bit wider. I still can't decide whether or not to keep them.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Then why did you order them? Clearly there are people on NT that want them and would've ordered and kept them if given the chance.

Not what I was hoping for.

What do you mean? When did you order them? Have you gotten them yet? And if not, how could you know?

What do you mean? When did you order them? Have you gotten them yet? And if not, how could you know?

The color to me is so much different, I ordered them on the second restock morning. Yes I have gotten them.

The color to me is so much different, I ordered them on the second restock morning. Yes I have gotten them.
ok, my bad. I thought you had just ordered the 10.5s that apparently went up today.

Hey jeffgdula, as a fellow graduating 3L, I would gladly take that size 11 off of you if you don't want them...the air bubble on my pair from '99popped last year

ok, my bad. I thought you had just ordered the 10.5s that apparently went up today.
want to sell me a pair of the size 10.5?

I received my pair yesterday.

The bottom specifically the toe area is darker than then my 04's but I'm not complaining. I also could care less about a few centimeter difference inthe size of the air bubble and a slightly different shade of "neon". I don't buy my shoes to examine them or takes pictures of them. As long asthey are authentic NIKE shoes they be worn and worn proudly regardless of the barely noticable differences between them and the OG version.

Back
Top Bottom