Neon AM95's on NDC

Am I the only one who thinks the '08 joints look HORRIBLE? Seriously, they look borderline fake compared to previous retros.

It really is a damn shame how much this shoe seems to change every time it gets re-released.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Am I the only one who thinks the '08 joints look HORRIBLE? Seriously, they look borderline fake compared to previous retros.

It really is a damn shame how much this shoe seems to change every time it gets re-released.
Like I said they look just like the HOA 95s that I settled for cuz I love the sneaker and it was my first pair of neons. Imma use these for the gym orsell them. Glad I got 03/04 retros comin with the bigger bubbles now, at least most of us got these under retail with that code also
grin.gif

Yeah mine are going back. After I saw the pictures I tried to cancel my order but Nike.com has that 30 minutes within order to cancel clause; blah.I'd rather have a beat up pair from years ago than these. I'm not picky about my retros normally but they just don't look 'right' to me.

Originally Posted by scramblinthemandolin

Yeah mine are going back. After I saw the pictures I tried to cancel my order but Nike.com has that 30 minutes within order to cancel clause; blah. I'd rather have a beat up pair from years ago than these. I'm not picky about my retros normally but they just don't look 'right' to me.

If you're about to return a size 13, PM me.

Originally Posted by scramblinthemandolin

Yeah mine are going back. After I saw the pictures I tried to cancel my order but Nike.com has that 30 minutes within order to cancel clause; blah. I'd rather have a beat up pair from years ago than these. I'm not picky about my retros normally but they just don't look 'right' to me.
i feel you, but you can prob flip them for more easy. did you use the 20% code too? thats what imma do i dont even want these no more cuz i scored anearlier retro too, no point in these. SO yea............sz 12 will be here via UPS tomorrow.....cough.pm.cough

Originally Posted by yeerp

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

***Heads up: 10.5 only now available on the site - 12.34pm EST***

on NDC?

i don't see em.

i need a 12

10.5 GONE! Damn that was quick.

Yeah that was the only size that was up. I need a 13. Damn these big feet.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

I SWEAR.....

4 TIMES IVE MISSED OUT NOW, THAT WAS MY SIZE TOO.

lol

I think it may have literally been 1 pair that was up. For at 10.5 only to be up and no other sizes would be kind of strange if it were a restock. Maybesomeone's odered got cancelled and they put it back up.

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......i just cracked open my box.....felt like a kid at christmas......seriously i couldn't care less how off these are from the01's, 02's, 04's cause i've been trying to get a DS or VNDS pair for too long......i'm loving these right now!! gonna rock 'em all daythrough the office
pimp.gif

PS: could still use a pair from the older retro's though
laugh.gif

leave it to me to take a couple day NT break and miss a shoe i have been looking for since release.....SMH @ Myself

i haven't been interested in '95s since they got rid of the seam on the rear air bubble and changed its shape. to me, that was such a signature part ofthe shoe... the bubbles just seemed to burst out of the midsole. the '03/'04 release was the last time they looked ok to me (although even then theywere still much smaller than the OGs).

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......i just cracked open my box.....felt like a kid at christmas......seriously i couldn't care less how off these are from the 01's, 02's, 04's cause i've been trying to get a DS or VNDS pair for too long......i'm loving these right now!! gonna rock 'em all day through the office
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

+1. I love AM 95s.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......i just cracked open my box.....felt like a kid at christmas......seriously i couldn't care less how off these are from the 01's, 02's, 04's cause i've been trying to get a DS or VNDS pair for too long......i'm loving these right now!! gonna rock 'em all day through the office
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

+1. I love AM 95s.

+2 Agreed, which is why I continually hit refresh on UPS hoping for an update.

omg another 10.5 popped up? haha a higher being of some sort just does not want me to own a pair of these shoes

Back
Top Bottom