Neon AM95's on NDC

man, you NT'ers are fast, saw this post yesterday with 1 page now it's 6 pages. i didn;t know they were releasing these again. is this just a restockof the HOA or just another GR release with the same colors? so this means the Air Max 1 will get released? looking for those.

iNiNe5 who the hell knows......................comin out this summer, june?..............future urban account release?..........same as 08 JDsports?..............restock HOAs?................some sizes?.............this mornin FSR?.................nike just came out the blue with this one hopefullywe start gettin some concrete info soon.

I'm still crossing my fingers for some Chili's
ohwell.gif

I was too cheap and not going to be around so i did ground shipping........patiently awaiting shipping confirmation.......

Anyone want to trade my 10.5 for an 11 hit me on PM...local only, Bay Area CA.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I'm still crossing my fingers for some Chili's
ohwell.gif

check sneakertique on eBay. I just got a pair for 165 shipped like two weeks ago.

^dont wait sizes are running out fast ... got my 10.5 @ 10:51 pst ...these really are going fast for $112+tax+ free shipping

Oh man I thought I was tripping, I got in. Thanks for the heads up radxrayz and the code, g2p0. Like someone said before, that's how things should be.<3.

Man i already ordered yesterday but I want to double up (for only the 2nd time in my life)...But I shouldnt...Maybe ill wait to see if/when they land in-store

Strange...I saw all those sizes up like 10 minutes ago and now there's only 7.5's left. Maybe it was a mistake.

Back
Top Bottom