Neon AM95's on NDC

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

Sow ait, the biggest they ever had available was 11.5? Did the ever have a 13?

I ordered 2 size 13s
grin.gif
. Hopefully I get em.
DAMN YOU..........are one lucky guy. I hope you get them too! As well as me when they become available.

I refreshed at 12:14 pacific time and they had a 10, tried to get it. it was already gone. A fantom pair from a fantom release.

damn im a lil nervous.....no shipping confirmation yet......how long does it usually take? i've already gotten two emails from my NIKE ID order from lastweek.

Being that these sold out in 24-48 hours, I'd hope Nike takes a hint and releases these in stores soon. I'd rather see the quality in person beforedropping cash like that, sight unseen...

Getting 20% off made me feel better about copping. Not to mention free returns if they're really that bad.

Either way, I'm stoked...one of the few times NT came through to me before they completely sold out lol.

There were sz 13 available @ 1:45 EST today. Had two in bag (for free shipping) and lost one by the time I checked out.

nothing beats 20% off + free ship on these....no pictures of the actual shoe but ill take my chances on these, you can easily return it anytime...i talked to anike customer rep earlier and he said something about these releasing at uban account stores sometime in june...hope everyone gets a pair

really wierd talk about an unexpected drop, and it its pretty funny the pic does show a big air unit, possibly they will drop with the larger air unit?probably not lol

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Getting 20% off made me feel better about copping. Not to mention free returns if they're really that bad.

Either way, I'm stoked...one of the few times NT came through to me before they completely sold out lol.
co-sign

edit: also they had sz 12s which i am, 13s too. Its all about them packages arrivin to the door now.......first person post pics of course. im dyin to see whatthese look like

apparently, june in urban account stores is the word... these are the only AM95s I ever liked. I hope I can get a pair on discount.

damn i was just scoping out the buy/sell area and the size 12 someone has posted in there of the 2001 retro neons is
pimp.gif
......they got that neon green notthe yellow like it's been as of recent.

omg dont tell my they refreshed the site while I was in class!!!!! I need a size 10 reall bad! I'll be glued to NDC for the next couple days

this is annoying.

i still have my DS size 11.5 HOA pair that is too small

do these look like the HOAs?
they aren't even on the site any more

No big, if they come up they're copped, if not, it's cool. Neons are tight, but I don't mind waiting, somewhere down the line they'll pop up,I'm sure.

Now if it was Infrared 90's, I'm on my comp. for the next week 24/7.

Originally Posted by yeerp

this is annoying.

i still have my DS size 11.5 HOA pair that is too small

do these look like the HOAs?
they aren't even on the site any more

That's what I've been asking. I'm pretty sure based on the AM95s, all of them have that wierdo shmucker wucker bubble.

Back
Top Bottom