Neon AM95's on NDC

Just got off the phone trying to get my order changed to an 11.

Then I just tried to order an 11.

Sold out while I was placing my order.

She was very nice and look up everything and if more shipments would come, she said it didn't look like it.
My best chance will be to hope a pair turns up online that couldn't be processed.

Damn, I wish I knew they'd restock and I would've waited on the 11.

Oh well at least I'll get 10.5.

This is what I get for being too frugal and trying to add socks to get free shipping (thanks Hoyle).

wow, i can't believe the size of this thread since i posted the link yesterday! hope everyone got their pairs, and you're all welcome!
(if anybody wants to return the favor, a swoosh invite is all the thanks I need)

I could be wrong, but it seems like it was the same size run restock that was posted up late last night/early this morning, so maybe it was a mistake...

damn i even went to order the 11.5 for jeff.......beasts took em right outta my cart.....sorry dude i tried

nothing but the 7.5 shows...ima still wait someone on page 7 said that there would be a restock at 1:45...i still have hope

i dont believe that i really camped in front of computer for this all day....guess it paid off...hopefully my order would be processed

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

damn i even went to order the 11.5 for jeff.......beasts took em right outta my cart.....sorry dude i tried

I appreciate it. I just looked and they were back down to jsut a 7.5.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

nothing but the 7.5 shows...ima still wait someone on page 7 said that there would be a restock at 1:45...i still have hope

I think it was central time for whomever posted that? Cuz around 11:45 (Pacific) I was on the phone and saw the website definitely had more.

yea but i dont think anyones orders went through just now...after i see what he wrote i went to the site and tried to order and it just error that they soldout try again in a few days. so i did it with every size i thought i could fit into and the same thing happened.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I think it was central time for whomever posted that? Cuz around 11:45 (Pacific) I was on the phone and saw the website definitely had more.

11:45 a.m. today? How's that possible if its only 11:33 pacific time right now?

I'm all twisted up in the time man...my bad....

I meant 10:45 - so 1:35 estd?

Too lazy to look back....opps!

that was eastern time (which has already passed)

145 came and went...so i guess its safe to say that these are done for

im sure when i leave my computer for a while they will restock and sell out again lol

ima size 10.5 lol

145 came and went...so i guess its safe to say that these are done for

im sure when i leave my computer for a while they will restock and sell out again lol

ima size 10.5 lol

see the above post. you were only an hour late. hopefully we will get lucky sometime though

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

Sow ait, the biggest they ever had available was 11.5? Did the ever have a 13?

I ordered 2 size 13s
grin.gif
. Hopefully I get em.

Back
Top Bottom