Neon AM95's on NDC

For real, if anybody has a pair of 11.5s they want sell let me know and I will buy them. Or if there is another size run added somebody grab me a pair and Iwill buy them off of you. I need these shoes. I have been wanting another pair since 2004 and been checking ndc several times a day since I posted that firstthread when they showed up online again.

Originally Posted by Schmity14

Same here I got an 11 but I needed an 11.5 oh well just glad I picked them up.

same here...i called a rep yesterday asking when will they restock online and she said "not until the middle of june". yet something told me towake up this morning to check.. i'll keep em ds for a while to see if they pop up at retailers so i can exchange for an 11.5. if not oh well, i finally gotem
happy.gif

i just called 1-800-806-6453, the lady couldnt tell me anything about release date. She was like "o wow, these are nice shoes, o wow these are prettypopular". Im like yea are they coming out in stores? All she said was they might be an online exclusive just keep checking back. She ran her littlecomputer search and all that found nothing. Somebody needa confirm if these are dropping for me.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

I talked to someone on the phone at Nike this morning who said the middle of June
i just did this 5 mins ago, lol they needa get it together. yea they pretty much sold out she did a warehouse check or whatever and tried to locatestores. im over here asking her like nah they havnt dropped again are they hitting retailers? w/e good looks on the info though.

WOW,

I just looked on this website this morning and found out they dropped, went to take a look and it turns out to be the same results when I found out about thesein dropping o fthese in 02,04,05,95,99 and once again I am unable to attain these.

If anyone has a 12 they want to part with. I will buy them off you. I know this talk is for buying an selling but hit me up PLEASSSSE!

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

I talked to someone on the phone at Nike this morning who said the middle of June
i just did this 5 mins ago, lol they needa get it together. yea they pretty much sold out she did a warehouse check or whatever and tried to locate stores. im over here asking her like nah they havnt dropped again are they hitting retailers? w/e good looks on the info though.

laugh.gif
the rep did a "warehouse check" for me as well yesterdayand said there was nothing. guess a fsr just magically appeared out of nowhere this morning.

this shoe has eluded me the longest...you guys are lucky...hope these will release this summer

Could we expect another Am90 infared release too... I have to say, I wouldn't mind if they just kept putting out the classics every few years...

Well i woke up at 10..ate breakfast and i see this thread again..and a restock and i still miss out yet again..smh..hopefully another restock?

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i just did this 5 mins ago, lol they needa get it together. yea they pretty much sold out she did a warehouse check or whatever and tried to locate stores. im over here asking her like nah they havnt dropped again are they hitting retailers? w/e good looks on the info though.

laugh.gif
the rep did a "warehouse check" for me as well yesterday and said there was nothing. guess a fsr just magically appeared out of nowhere this morning.
Those are so worthless but I still ask them to check every time. They have NEVER found anything for me that way even when I have seen in another sizeor something at a Niketown or Nike outlet. I should prob. quit wasting my time

chatted with a nike customer rep ...he said these would be an urban account release.....keeping my fingers crossed

Back
Top Bottom