Neon AM95's on NDC

frown.gif
i missed out on these! and coupon codes were able to be used too!?
frown.gif

Does anyone elses pair fit half a size big, i normally wear a 9 and the 8.5 i got fits me perfect.

Just another comparison opinion....

I just got mine. They are nice, but I like the HOA one more. The bubble size, fit, and the "fur" feel on the HOA's just seems nicer to me thenthese. Also the front looks near black on these new ones. I like them for $120 shipped, but HOA > 08's.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Just another comparison opinion....

I just got mine. They are nice, but I like the HOA one more. The bubble size, fit, and the "fur" feel on the HOA's just seems nicer to me then these. Also the front looks near black on these new ones. I like them for $120 shipped, but HOA > 08's.
nerd.gif

tired.gif
ohwell.gif

edit: good looks briannnnn. yea ive made up my mind before they even camein. im a have a sell 12 that im letting go. i got 03/04 w/e vnds retros comin in the mail next week. sherlock is makin a killin on ebay btw.........200+

Originally Posted by briannnnn

2004 AM95s >>>>>> HOA > 2008

lemme guess...you missed out on these

enough of the comparison..we get the point....seems every page i see compares this release with the previous ones

Originally Posted by JN115

Originally Posted by briannnnn

2004 AM95s >>>>>> HOA > 2008

lemme guess...you missed out on these

enough of the comparison..we get the point....seems every page i see compares this release with the previous ones

Don't trip. The only people that missed out are people that are buying these now in 2008 because they couldn't in the past.
Point had nothingto do with 2004. It had everything to do with the 95s morphing in its true shape.

I missed out on these because I don't need them. I already have the 95s from 2004; why would I need a pair of these?

Are the Neon 95's only releasing on Nike.com or will we eventually see these at Niketowns, FL's and so on .....

so you post in this thread just to say that yours is better than the 08 release?

regardless of which year is better than the other......this sneaker in this colorway will ALWAYS sell.....no matter what they look like, don't look like,fit like, feel like, smell like, price like, sell like, are made like........i've always wanted a pair since like 99 but i was too hung up on the jordanstaking all my money.....should have been gotten a pair but i was sleeping.......i really don't care if these are the worst of the worst neon releases ofall time
laugh.gif
these joints will always be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in my eyes

UPDATE:

just got mine from UPS.

HOA 95>08 retro

%%# is nike doing man? These are real dark like somebody else said the toe on these and sole are near black. Correction THEY ARE BLACK. HOA were lighter alongwith older retros that looked even better. They keep changin these, im feelin kinda salty im sellin these.

I got mine in today as well, in person they aren't anywhere near as bad as I thought they'd be. The pictures were a bit misleading to me, I think I wasexpecting something so horrid that I was brainwashed from the get go, LOL. Oh Nike, Nike, Nike.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

%%# is nike doing man? These are real dark like somebody else said the toe on these and sole are near black. Correction THEY ARE BLACK. HOA were lighter along with older retros that looked even better. They keep changin these, im feelin kinda salty im sellin these.

I'm sitting here holding both looking at them trying to tell myself they're not that different.
laugh.gif
. Thought I was being real picky at first.

These suck. I just opened my pair 20 minutes ago hoping they would be neon YELLOW.

They're neon GREEN. Nike suck it.

I got a lot of messages from people trying to sell me a pair, but I can't justify paying over $200. Hit up EBAY with that crap.

BbEAR017 wrote:

I got a lot of messages from people trying to sell me a pair, but I can't justify paying over $200. Hit up EBAY with that crap.

That is the market price that Sherlock established with his massive re-selling effort.
laugh.gif

Got mine today. Neon color is same as 04 retro. Like everyone said the gradient is darker than the 02, 03/04/05 & HOA. Looks a lot like the Varsity RedAM95 retro from early 05.

Not too bad. I like them better than HOA. Don't feel as bulky. These will be good shoes for the gym. Pretty good deal for $110. Props to the OG posteron the thread and couponcabin.com code

I'm going to keep the 10.5. Fits a bit snug, but I can cope given they'll be worn at most once a week. Not to mention the toe box is a bit wider.

Glad I got a pair, and for $110, little to complain about from me.

Good looks on those who posted solid information on this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom