New 2009 Info

Originally Posted by MINNEAPOLISxSneakers

lets just hope we are not mislead...

mad.gif
if this stuff r lies ppl gonna get mad n come at tha person who made thabs topic

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Well spoken LeRonJames...when Aqua 8s dropped they was GR and its one of thee most sought out retro that had not been retro'ed @ that time.

Stop with the limited releases already

We should put this at the top of the JB forum so if JB comes in they'll see it. I wish we had an insider who could actually talk to a higher up and voiceour frustration with (Limited Releases).

my feeling on the situation is that there will definately be a orange shoe. since michael's son is at illinois it seems that shoes with orange accents havebeen coming out. ie. 8's

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Well spoken LeRonJames...when Aqua 8s dropped they was GR and its one of thee most sought out retro that had not been retro'ed @ that time.

We should put this at the top of the JB forum so if JB comes in they'll see it. I wish we had an insider who could actually talk to a higher up and voice our frustration with (Limited Releases).

There are people at Jordan Brand that are monitoring this forum constantly. They know what we want but they have theirown business strategy to follow.

^I'm surprised you just found out. "JB knows what we want, but we don't know what's their plan for us."

Originally Posted by grandmama2

my feeling on the situation is that there will definately be a orange shoe. since michael's son is at illinois it seems that shoes with orange accents have been coming out. ie. 8's

bobcats_logo.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

We should put this at the top of the JB forum so if JB comes in they'll see it. I wish we had an insider who could actually talk to a higher up and voice our frustration with (Limited Releases).

There are people at Jordan Brand that are monitoring this forum constantly. They know what we want but they have their own business strategy to follow.
Na I mean someone that has stroke where they can say "Look, this is JB. We will be on top as long as we release worthy products. We don'tneed this limited crap. Lets make it easier for our true fans". But thats just wishful thinking I guess.

re-re-re-retros of the same stuff we have plenty of,
and no more retros of the shoes we need most of.
Sounds like 2009

i want the tru blus and the white cements oh-so-badly... i hope they arent released in a pack with other boo boo shoes. also gotta cop the XIIs.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

There are people at Jordan Brand that are monitoring this forum constantly. They know what we want but they have their own business strategy to follow.
Na I mean someone that has stroke where they can say "Look, this is JB. We will be on top as long as we release worthy products. We don't need this limited crap. Lets make it easier for our true fans". But thats just wishful thinking I guess.

It's propaganda. They say it's limited and create all the hype, but in reality there's numerous pairs available.

Hope there are NO packs. Instead, just give ppl the choice to pick (aka release em separately) ...i know jb won't do that though..

Please Whitecement iii's and true blues. That would make my year.

I think JB is more out of touch with our economy than John McCain.
No one is going to pay $700 for some ugly shoes.
No one here likes those ugly Jordan 2009's that will cost $190.
Somebody stamp a fail sign over Jason Mayden's picture.

Back
Top Bottom