***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Wow @bds120  those are fuego. Can't wait to get mine in.

Wow @bds120  those are fuego. Can't wait to get mine in.
Yea man...knew these was a MUST as soon as they released. They even feel real OGish from the insole to the shoe itself. I actually had to clean a tiny little spot in the white but was easy fix. 

Very Nice!
Thanks man....even then lady at Physical Therapy was like those look like some of the old RB I had from way back but they look new....LOL

Got my OGs in. Definitely happy to have these. Definitely TTS and even .5 up if you are a wide footer.
Dope !!!! Were these only available on bodega ? I need a pair in a 10. Didnt see them on sneaker politics or packers

Last edited:
Got my OGs in. Definitely happy to have these. Definitely TTS and even .5 up if you are a wide footer.
Is the nylon being stretched on the toe of that right shoe bothersome?  Or would a .5 size up fix that?

Last edited:
Dope !!!! Were these only available on bodega ? I need a pair in a 10. Didnt see them on sneaker politics or packers

So actually Bodega was the second spot. Sneaker politics was where I got mine and I'm a 10. It was the first size to sell out. I have not heard if other spots going to get them.

Is the nylon being stretched on the toe of that right shoe bothersome?  Or would a .5 size up fix that?

So it's not stretched. None of it is stretched. It's just a blue nylon piece. I said .5 up because I'm a 10 natural and it's snug and pretty TTTS but if you wide footed you going to want .5 up. Shoe is narrow.

So it's not stretched. None of it is stretched. It's just a blue nylon piece. I said .5 up because I'm a 10 natural and it's snug and pretty TTTS but if you wide footed you going to want .5 up. Shoe is narrow.
I was meaning these creases there.  I am not too picky about creases but I think this would bug me.  You think half a size up would keep that from happening?

Anyone else with a pair feel free to chime in.

Last edited:

Nope....not at all. Mine are snug. Was like that out the box. It's like a piece of stitched nylon attached to leather. No way to avoid it. It's the materials

I was meaning these creases there.  I am not too picky about creases but I think this would bug me.  You think half a size up would keep that from happening?

It's just the nature of the material my man and do you really conduct your daily life looking down at your feet all the time? :rolleyes

Finally found a good deal on a pair of Kendrick Lamar's on the bay. What do you guys recommend to protect them from getting dirty too fast ?

Recieved the Burn Rubber 25th Pumps on Friday and today recieved the HAL's. These things are jus AMAZING!!

The materials on the Burn Rubbers are jus superb! My favorite parts on the shoe are the toebox which is hella soft and the tongue is really soft! Like butter! But I will say they arent as comfy as I thought they would be but maybe after a couple of wears that'll change.

Now the HAL's are jus amazing as well! The leather is durable and the shoe has great comfort! I can see mysf wearing these in the Fall/Winter.

And you won't believe how much I got these for...got em from an eBay seller who is selling them for $95.99!! A friggin steal in my opinion especially if the price was $240 + tax. Jus crazy! I wish the seller had the CNCPTS or the 24 Kilates because I would of got them as well. But anyways thought I would share.

Do the pumps function on the Burn Rubbers? I got my pair for $60 a few months ago when SNS had their sale. Someone recently told me the pumps are just for show. :/

Regularly an 11 in Ventilators and most others shoes. I'm a 11.5 in GLIII/GLV...

Safe to downsize to 10.5 for the Kendricks?

Last edited:
Regularly an 11 in Ventilators and most others shoes. I'm a 11.5 in GLIII/GLV...

Safe to downsize to 10.5 for the Kendricks?

I don't own the Kendricks but a lot people said they fit bigger than other ventilators so yes you might be able to get away with that.

Do the pumps function on the Burn Rubbers? I got my pair for $60 a few months ago when SNS had their sale. Someone recently told me the pumps are just for show. :/

yes unfortunately none of my pumps work but it's ok I jus wanted them regardless. kevin15776 kevin15776

This is actually quite incorrect. They are most definitely NOT just for show. I have the Burn Rubber, Concepts, Mita, 24 Kilates, Major, Titolo, Hanon, Atmos, Foot Patrol, and Packer collabs. ALL of my pumps function. Some are better than others, but they all pump and release. My Burn Rubber, Atmos, and Foot Patrol are all the best functioning ones I have. Now... kevin15776 kevin15776 do your Burn Rubber from SNS function? They should. I had that concern when I ordered my Kilates from them. They replied to my email very promptly saying that they inspected each pump before it was shipped out to ensure it functioned properly as they had word that there are faulty pairs out there.

But that kinda bugs me. 1 person gets 1 pair that doesn't work or doesn't work great...then suddenly ALL the pumps don't work. Come on now... :smh:

I'll echo what Dc30 said and state that with Pumps it is a hit or miss on how well the Pump-tech functions.

Back
Top Bottom