***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Would this be the thread to ask about the zjet Thunder running shoe? Anybody own this shoe in this thread?

Recieved the Burn Rubber 25th Pumps on Friday and today recieved the HAL's. These things are jus AMAZING!!

The materials on the Burn Rubbers are jus superb! My favorite parts on the shoe are the toebox which is hella soft and the tongue is really soft! Like butter! But I will say they arent as comfy as I thought they would be but maybe after a couple of wears that'll change.

Now the HAL's are jus amazing as well! The leather is durable and the shoe has great comfort! I can see mysf wearing these in the Fall/Winter.

And you won't believe how much I got these for...got em from an eBay seller who is selling them for $95.99!! A friggin steal in my opinion especially if the price was $240 + tax. Jus crazy! I wish the seller had the CNCPTS or the 24 Kilates because I would of got them as well. But anyways thought I would share.

How do they fit? I'm a 12 in battlegrounds Big Hurts and the first round of kamikaze 2s. Trying to see if I can size down.

Recieved the Burn Rubber 25th Pumps on Friday and today recieved the HAL's. These things are jus AMAZING!!

The materials on the Burn Rubbers are jus superb! My favorite parts on the shoe are the toebox which is hella soft and the tongue is really soft! Like butter! But I will say they arent as comfy as I thought they would be but maybe after a couple of wears that'll change.

Now the HAL's are jus amazing as well! The leather is durable and the shoe has great comfort! I can see mysf wearing these in the Fall/Winter.

And you won't believe how much I got these for...got em from an eBay seller who is selling them for $95.99!! A friggin steal in my opinion especially if the price was $240 + tax. Jus crazy! I wish the seller had the CNCPTS or the 24 Kilates because I would of got them as well. But anyways thought I would share.
Word, I just came across those today for that price. Bout to snag up a pair of the Burn Rubbers.

Do it! You won't be disappointed! @MercySaidSo
do they fit true to size? I wear a size 10. I wear that in most Reebok's. The Shaq Attaq 1's are the only pumps I have a pair of and I had to go up a half size in those.  

on a side note, do you know how the Instapump Fury's run in size also? I need those og neon/red/black ones. Seen a pair for a good price. Don't want to pull the trigger and they don't fit. 

Last edited:
do they fit true to size? I wear a size 10. I wear that in most Reebok's. The Shaq Attaq 1's are the only pumps I have a pair of and I had to go up a half size in those.  

on a side note, do you know how the Instapump Fury's run in size also? I need those og neon/red/black ones. Seen a pair for a good price. Don't want to pull the trigger and they don't fit. 

The Pumps will be TTS, but I would try on a pair of the Furys before buying if possible. I've found them maybe 1/2 size small (more like 1/4 size small).

Ordered the Garbstore Ventilator II's (white one) yesterday with the 15% off first order and 10% eBates off Reebok.com. I figure that's the cheapest it will get in awhile. Seems they took both colorways off today. Got in just in time. Hope they look good. The promo pics look better than the website pics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom