***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Have a weird question for you guys.

Just bought a pair of 3-Lakes off eBay. Supposedly, they're DS. When I pulled them out of the box, they smelled soapy. The bottom sole is clean.

I have never had any shoe (across all brands) smell like handsoap fresh out of the box. Upon very close inspection, there was a tiny dead bug under the insole and a very minute amount of lint. That doesn't 100% confirm they've been worn but they are signs.

Has any who bought the 3-Lakes experienced the same smell out of the box?

Just bought a pair of 3-Lakes off eBay. Supposedly, they're DS. When I pulled them out of the box, they smelled soapy. The bottom sole is clean.

I have never had any shoe (across all brands) smell like handsoap fresh out of the box. Upon very close inspection, there was a tiny dead bug under the insole and a very minute amount of lint. That doesn't 100% confirm they've been worn but they are signs.

How creased are they?  If those things even get looked at hard they'll crease like crazy.

Last edited:

Looks like a duck, walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck - so it must be a duck. The lint, dead bug and scrubbed soles are clear indicators of a sneaker worn once or twice to 'stunt' then resold as DS.

Doesn't surprise me as there are whole bunch of 'new jacks' who have no interest in Reebok jumping on the Ventilator bandwagon due to the hype generated from needless collaborations.

Looks like a duck, walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck - so it must be a duck. The lint, dead bug and scrubbed soles are clear indicators of a sneaker worn once or twice to 'stunt' then resold as DS.

Doesn't surprise me as there are whole bunch of 'new jacks' who have no interest in Reebok jumping on the Ventilator bandwagon due to the hype generated from needless collaborations.

I suppose so. Just needed confirmation.

Knowing my luck, he jumped in a mud puddle and built an ice cream sundae on the toebox. Dropped off at J. Markk and sold. Stuntin' for the 'gram.

What's up guys, quick sizing question, I'm sorry. How should I size for the HAL Lx 8500? As well as other gr lx8500s? I'm size 10 in glv/gl3 and am a true 9.5. (US)

Last edited:
id on these pumps iv had since 06

Those are the very first Omni Lites that Reebok launched almost 10 years a go, man that leather on the pair is awesome. 

Those are the very first Omni Lites that Reebok launched almost 10 years a go, man that leather on the pair is awesome. 

Thanks! Yes this leather is CRAZY!! Any name they have been given? Or site with a release article?

It will be hard to narrow it down, back in mid 2000's not a lot of people cared about kicks and wrote about it, I will try to find you some info. Post a pick of the heel side too.

It will be hard to narrow it down, back in mid 2000's not a lot of people cared about kicks and wrote about it, I will try to find you some info. Post a pick of the heel side too.

Yeh I know. These were easy pickup bk then, I'll take more pics in couple hrs, thanks again

6Reh7VoVz6

Ventilator x bape jp.. ..have a feeling only japan will get these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom