***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Just gota pair of Shaq Attaq IV

Wow

So comfortable and light. Very impressed. Copped for $55 shipped. Reebok stay delivering.

putting aside the fact that they're targeting less than 1/2% of the population {35 mil out of 7 bil}... they're not off to a good start....
[h2]UFC's new Reebok fight kits have some humorous errors[/h2]
"Unfortunately for the former Strikeforce champ, his shirt has his first name spelled "Giblert".

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/6/30/8870597/ufc-new-reebok-fight-kits-have-some-humorous-errors
[h2]Dana White on Reebok deal: 'People are just freaked out about change'[/h2]
"Since the official Reebok dollar figures came out, a lot of fighters have voiced their displeasure about it. "

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/6/1...deal-people-are-just-freaked-out-about-change

Last edited:
Kamikaze l collection video coming up today.

"Browse By Lifestyle" at Reebok.com

i see: running, studio, yoga, training, dance, walking, crossfit......... no basketball

.....shameful

^^^
They took off the 'Basketball' category from Reebok Canada way back in January. I did not expect them to do the same for the US too - seeing as your market is significantly bigger than ours. A bigger question that's left to be answered is whether this signals the official scaling back of Reebok Classics' basketball line up.

At this point I wish that Adidas would just sell Reebok as they are seemingly incapable of doing anything with their own brand let alone any of their sub-brands (Reebok, etc...)

My custom YOURReebok Insta pump fury, the only difference from the OG Pump fury is that they used the Y2K Pump bladder. I used perf nubuck on top with leather toe cap, leather tabs and leather back. I ordered on July 18th and they arrived today which was pretty fast.
Wow! I had no idea you could customize Pump's. I know what I'm doing now lol Repped!

Kinda random, but Sneaker Politics has the Shaq Attaq IVs in sz 8.5 for $30+ship -http://sneakerpolitics.com/collections/reebok/products/copy-of-reebok-shaq-attack-iv-black-white-royal.

I just ordered the 10.5 they had left and it came to $37 total. Figured I wasn't gonna find 'em cheaper than that. Hope they fit a little big like the rest of the hoops retros I have, or else I'm gonna have to double up on socks and pump the bejeezus out of 'em.

Had these since release day. These shoes are a true sleeper. I really like the pump bladder in the ankle area, it makes the shoe more comfortable.

Had these since release day. These shoes are a true sleeper. I really like the pump bladder in the ankle area, it makes the shoe more comfortable.

This colourway of the Attaq IV is by far the best, the White/Black was a huge disappointment due to the horrendous materials used.

Any recommendations on how the Furylite fit is? Not the Pump Fury but the Furylite that have that Huarache look.

And don't say "just buy Huaraches". I already copped the pure platinum white Huaraches. Figured I'd get the furylite in triple black for diversity sake.

That ankle support is top notch. It feels like if I stepped badly instead of rolling my ankle my body is going with it.

Shaq attaq IV are mad underrated
true indeed, I was surprised that they sat on the shelves like that, cause of that I highly doubt they be retro'd anytime soon. Watch, in like 2-3 years people going to be wishing they picked up a pair, especially for the low price they are going for now. I only got 1 pair of the og Orlando colorway but want to double up soon. 

true indeed, I was surprised that they sat on the shelves like that, cause of that I highly doubt they be retro'd anytime soon. Watch, in like 2-3 years people going to be wishing they picked up a pair, especially for the low price they are going for now. I only got 1 pair of the og Orlando colorway but want to double up soon. 
Yeah, I could see lots of people complain about they should of scooped them up while they were more than half off lol I wanna double up too but need other shoes before I double

Back
Top Bottom