***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

true indeed, I was surprised that they sat on the shelves like that, cause of that I highly doubt they be retro'd anytime soon. Watch, in like 2-3 years people going to be wishing they picked up a pair, especially for the low price they are going for now. I only got 1 pair of the og Orlando colorway but want to double up soon. 
I doubt that they will be retro ever again, so you better get your pairs. 

diEzvKys9kE1NIN83bmrsS5Sws3uat592NjmhKanD6Ovpjz5paINRV6pnCxDry504r4MnT7LQ8qJ3ENY0Tegy0lHhn5_n8xqm-388mZeMLu3tqymV9k7tKJp-XC-ED5uQ4rutaHuyw=s0-d-e1-ft

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]*Offer expires 08/20/2015 at 11:59 PM EST. Offer excludes items with $.98 price endings, custom shoes and gift cards. Apply code THANKS at checkout. Free ground shipping offer on orders of $49 or more valid to U.S. addresses only. All offers valid on domestic U.S. orders only. REEBOK is a registered trademark of Reebok International Limited 

[emoji]169[/emoji] 2015 Reebok International Limited, 1895 J.W. Foster Boulevard, Canton, MA 02021, USA[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Tj0JY4MS4vXlflqQxQi-9tPmAQix-HqTW6TSoWCrBvODsRGax99idW7lkOAzBKVETPLst1QJHlQJ5HIOQH0eT4PA6FfuSCnaoY6dH4w=s0-d-e1-ft
[/td][/tr][/table]

What??!! Dammmmnnnnnnn lol. Reminds me of when I randomly went on Finishline to see what they had on sale back in December or January and they had the Sonic colorway of the Kamikaze 1's for like $35-40. They got snatched up quick though. Man, I'm mad that I missed out on that. You can't beat $20. 

Finishline is like the only sneaker store I like to shop at now, their markdown deals are incomparable to other retailers. Jimmy Jazz has some good deals too but there's something about Finishline, they never disappoint.

Still waiting for FNL to drop that price for the Pump Kamikaze ll to $50 so I can scoop. 

keep an eye on the Reebok.com outlet too..... sometimes they have some deep discounts 

... this was my post from last Nov

Last edited:
keep an eye on the Reebok.com outlet too..... sometimes they have some deep discounts 

... this was my post from last Nov

I'd love to get the gold ones to add to my reds at that price! Even if I'd have to get it shipped to my friend in LA due to Reebok's stupid geo-blocking website.

How does the fury road instapump fury fit compared to the regular instapump fury?

I have a 11.5 in the instapump fury "year of the sheep" and the fit is perfect. (couldn't be any smaller or bigger).

However I am known to wear a 12 in some shoes, and I'm really interested in getting some Instapump fury road!

0:26

Anyone got these pictures of the question lows?

Can't find them anywhere

Last edited:
Pump Certified are they true to size or do they run a little snug? I heard true to size and I just seen a couple of videos where people said to go up half a size. I'm confused, I hate buying kicks online I can't try on.

Pump Certified are they true to size or do they run a little snug? I heard true to size and I just seen a couple of videos where people said to go up half a size. I'm confused, I hate buying kicks online I can't try on.

In my opinion you can go true to size but I prefer to go up half a size. The padding is a bit thicker than most shoes and with the pump bladder, a pair of socks, and lack of ventilation, you might want some extra space. I've never had any issues going up half a size and I own quite a few.

Back
Top Bottom