***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Are the answer 3s going to get a release date or its been scraped anybody know

Scrapped, at least for now. Many other models that were hinted last and earlier this year were scrapped unfortunately. Instead, we get hybrids. 

My latest, can't be happier about this one, I have to say very close to the original and the materials used are great!.

My Bodega Vents didn't come with the extra rope laces, gonna be a real hassle chasing my retailer for a set, assuming they even have spares to give out. :\ 

Stunning shoe otherwise. I'm still iffy on the polka dots, but aside from that, fantastic materials and easily one of the better Vent collabs.

Stunning shoe otherwise. I'm still iffy on the polka dots, but aside from that, fantastic materials and easily one of the better Vent collabs.
CO-SIGN. Could have done without the polka dots, but oh well. Had to support the local shops. Good luck on chasing down the days, sucks to hear that

Last edited:
Need reebok to restock the pump og pls

People sleeping

Can't speak on behalf of everyone but this was never that ill of a shoe to me. With that said they REALLY need to get on the ball and retro the SXT Pump. I still can't fathom how in 25 years they have never retro'd the shoe that popular mechanics said was slightly better than the Nike Air Trainer SC III and is just pure beauty.

Also need a few more OG color way's of the twilight zone pump

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom