***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

20180413_145610.jpg

I wore the "brick city" Shaqs recently. Pretty comfortable model and my only regret is not buying more pairs when they hit Marshalls for $39.99

same here. I wish I would've picked up the black Azure pair when they hit outlets. or even the shaqtus pair

Yeah man, I had a chance at buying the Brick City, Shaqtus and LSU Tiger joints in my size that day for $39.99. My brother did double up on the Black/blue pair but they didn't have my size for that one.

so what yall boys think about the new Curren$y joints coming out? from the little looks were getting they look really good and quality on point. id prefer it not being white tho

Anyone checking for the ATL collab pack?

Theyre just some classics with different branding but theyre kinda nice...

Yeah man, I had a chance at buying the Brick City, Shaqtus and LSU Tiger joints in my size that day for $39.99. My brother did double up on the Black/blue pair but they didn't have my size for that one.
Thats why never sleep on a killer deal, I doubled and tripled on all of them back then. :D

Anyone checking for the ATL collab pack?

Theyre just some classics with different branding but theyre kinda nice...

I like the CL Leather with the big upside down vector, just didn't wanna pay full price for 'em. Didn't think they'd sell out, tho. Oh well....

Wish they had a crewneck or hoodie like that, though, with the regular colored vector instead of the orange/electric blue. Or a black one with the neon 3AM sign logo.

God, I am so sick of Reebok pissing all over their Create Your Own program. A couple years ago the Ventilator IDs were absolutely incredible. I made 2 pairs and wish I made more. Now they have absolute trash available. Lift shoes????? Really?!?! And the options on the workouts and Classic Leathers are pure garbage.

Gah, I mean, we've beaten this horse for sooooo long, but someone with some passion really needs to take over the Classics division. trentbg trentbg , swnd them your gatdam resume already, will ya?!?!

God, I am so sick of Reebok pissing all over their Create Your Own program. A couple years ago the Ventilator IDs were absolutely incredible. I made 2 pairs and wish I made more. Now they have absolute trash available. Lift shoes????? Really?!?! And the options on the workouts and Classic Leathers are pure garbage.

Gah, I mean, we've beaten this horse for sooooo long, but someone with some passion really needs to take over the Classics division. trentbg trentbg , swnd them your gatdam resume already, will ya?!?!

Wish I could say more but Reebok's workings on bringing back some goodies...............

Bottoms remind me of Fila Jamballs.. thought those were the only kicks to come with that type of outsole design.

Back
Top Bottom