***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

mita sneakers/WHIZ LIMITED collab

mita-sneakers-whiz-limited-reebok-instapump-fury-sandal-release-date-price-info-01-1200x800.jpg

mita-sneakers-whiz-limited-reebok-instapump-fury-sandal-release-date-price-info-05-1200x800.jpg

mita-sneakers-whiz-limited-reebok-instapump-fury-sandal-release-date-price-info-06-1200x800.jpg

Those 3am nola blk/camo workout mids have been calling my name.

120 aint the move tho...

Feel good tts for me. I’m a 10.5 in the Classic, Classic 2.0, workout plus, and ventilator supreme and these fit like the 2.0.

Hey Bryan, are these actually comfy and have decent cushioning? They are very tempting, especially when Reebok eventually does their 30% off sale. Really liking the white teal color moreso than the other one (though I hate trying to keep a white nylon toebox clean).

Hey Bryan, are these actually comfy and have decent cushioning? They are very tempting, especially when Reebok eventually does their 30% off sale. Really liking the white teal color moreso than the other one (though I hate trying to keep a white nylon toebox clean).

They are comfortable the way a Jordan retro is, maybe a little more. The midsole is polyurethane and it starts hard. The leather and mesh upper is really nice and feels great on foot. I have worn mine for up to 5 hours of walking and family stuff and been ok. Cushioning is dead - hexalite is nothing, really, but it looks cool.

Back
Top Bottom