***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Great thread in here. Awesome stuff. I got these recently.

Attachments

• 20180629_090107.jpg
    20180629_090107.jpg
    321.2 KB · Views: 14
As a huge gijoe fan, toy collector of many hasbro lines, i feel like this was a huge letdown like gijoe retaliation, its not horrible, but so much more could've been done

As a huge gijoe fan, toy collector of many hasbro lines, i feel like this was a huge letdown like gijoe retaliation, its not horrible, but so much more could've been done

I gotta agree this looks likes a general sneaker with camo textile and orange laces no Uniquie colorblocking. A pair of camo sb dunks will have been fine.

I wasn’t even looking these.

I gotta agree this looks likes general sneaker with camo textile and orange laces no. Uniquie colorblocking. A pair of cami sb dunks will have been fine.

I wasn’t even looking these.

Should've took a page out of the recent puma sonic & dr robotnic shoes and done a few pairs of some of the more famous characters duke, cobra commander, destroy, hawk, se & ss idk maybe i just dont think straight, i mean the adidas x dragonball z collection is absolutely horrible imho

Should've took a page out of the recent puma sonic & dr robotnic shoes and done a few pairs of some of the more famous characters duke, cobra commander, destroy, hawk, se & ss idk maybe i just dont think straight, i mean the adidas x dragonball z collection is absolutely horrible imho
Your right On the money with your ideas. and it’s not like it couldn’t have been done.

The whole sneaker/dbz community was underwhelmed with that collab. I think hypebeast.com had a feature with a independent artist who had better designs than what adidas put out themselves.

Your right On the money with your ideas. and it’s not like it couldn’t have been done.

The whole sneaker/dbz community was underwhelmed with that collab. I think hypebeast.com had a feature with a independent artist who had better designs than what adidas put out themselves.

What's truly sad about this is the gave aliens fire colab with the xenomorph and construction suit so you would almost think that gijoe in all its lore they would've done something fire by picking some of the special ops teams like tiger force

I dont think they gave the gi joe collaboration enough thought. They had Duke, cobra commander, destro, snake eyes and storm shadow to work with.

And they came with a camo classic ,fit for g unit.

Thats not a lot of effort imo.

Had they came with a Duke fatigue color court victory pump,
A Destro pump fury
A snake eyes dmx 10
A storm shadow pump axt
A cobra commander kamikaze 1

I could at least respect the fact that someone at the brand cared and was trying, even if the end result wasnt all that.

Out the whole pack I think Majin Bu Kamanda is the best one and is straight fire. The others are meh at best.

I really like Bait X GI Joe roadblock.

I honestly love this pair, one the classic is top 5 favorite models ever. Two I love camo lol. Even if this wasnt a collab I would've copped.

Last edited:
I think it has returned.
According to the reebok site its back in the white purple answer 4 too
I must feel to believe at this point tho.

Back
Top Bottom