***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

One pair of classics that i still need. . . .

I like how he modeled the box after his impala. Im good on these tho. Only A.I.'s (and reeboks in general) i have are the practice joints that released a few years ago. If i get rid of those im copping blue toes no doubt
didn't get a chance to get my pair. knowing spitta we'll get a restock later on.

Anyone have any experience with the Floatride 6000? I know duke did a review for the Floatride Run. Is there a better place to ask about them?

Thanks.

It’s a definite casual shoe - the upper is all knit with no support structure at all, but dang they are comfy.

orange 1.JPG

orange 2.JPG

Anyone ever purchase from Vintage Gallery Hamburg (they're on IG)?? They have some amazing stuff but don't ever seem to reply to my comments or messages and I can't find a website for them. Thanks.

Anyone ever purchase from Vintage Gallery Hamburg (they're on IG)?? They have some amazing stuff but don't ever seem to reply to my comments or messages and I can't find a website for them. Thanks.
I dont think they have a website, only instore

are there more instapumps planned for release? I'm lovin my OB fury's. want more colorways tho.

Back
Top Bottom