***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

rob1ne rob1ne What's the name of that particular model my bro?

Side note: As much as I like seeing the classics being brought back, they better use decent leathers or even that 'tumbled' vinyl that Nike's been using on their retro product at the very least.

Last round of Reebok retros had that garbage, stiff AF plastic material that folds when you walk. Ended up getting rid of damn near all of the shoes regardless of nostalgia and the fact that they may never ever get retro-ed again. :smh:

rob1ne rob1ne What's the name of that particular model my bro?

Side note: As much as I like seeing the classics being brought back, they better use decent leathers or even that 'tumbled' vinyl that Nike's been using on their retro product at the very least.

Last round of Reebok retros had that garbage, stiff AF plastic material that folds when you walk. Ended up getting rid of damn near all of the shoes regardless of nostalgia and the fact that they may never ever get retro-ed again. :smh:

Mobius og, apparently some hybrid type
Releases on the 27th at ruvilla

470AFC30-B2BC-40B9-B264-00C5AD7AC5ED.png

The retro of the Aztrek is pretty off from the original, but that is as good as we will ever get it. I am doubling up just for the nostalgia factor.

The retro of the Aztrek is pretty off from the original, but that is as good as we will ever get it. I am doubling up just for the nostalgia factor.

It’s crazy - I was all into Reebok basketball at the time, but I don’t remember the Aztrek at all.

It was my first Reebok runner, and I still have it, plus another DS pair.

Very cool. I remember all the ERS trainers and the DMX series, but for some reason this was a dark period for Reebok runners. I love my pair- most of my money has been going to Classics lately because they are the brand that is staying “truest” to the models, imo.

I took the plunge and got the swizz beats DMX series 2000’s in the Mars Clay colorway. Can’t wait to try the actual DMX moving air tech.

Thoughts on those Mobius joints?

I won't front, I did 'Like' them at first as they've done an excellent job on capturing the 90's feel but I had to retract it after finding out they're fusions/hybrids. Can't be liking those based on principle alone. :lol:

That said, why not bring back the actual 'Avant Garde' or 'Ice Pick'?

Thoughts on those Mobius joints?

I won't front, I did 'Like' them at first as they've done an excellent job on capturing the 90's feel but I had to retract it after finding out they're fusions/hybrids. Can't be liking those based on principle alone. :lol:

That said, why not bring back the actual 'Avant Garde' or 'Ice Pick'?

I agree in some ways, although they still look like a solid shoe. I will no doubt grab on discount. But (as some around here already know), a true Icepick retro is a bigtime dream of mine!

Back
Top Bottom