New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

If it's for a player like Gee, the should and it sounds like they would.

I think they were considering using it on CJ Miles, and Gee IMO has more of an upside with similar skills.

I assume they'd use some of it on Barbosa or Meeks, cause I don't think either would sign for the minimum.

The Dwight trade has to go down.
If Bynum can stop being a ***** this would've happened weeks ago

More so the Cavs are.. Just trade for him.. It is why small market teams never make blockbuster deals except to trade players away..

Last edited:
Bynum has 2 more rings than orlando and cleveland.

he's gonna test free agency and as a laker fan im not even mad at him

if he leaves , he's been dangled in trade talks since 2006 and has busted

his butt rehabing and staying in shape and working with kareem.

he's given ALOT to this organization.

Bynum has 2 more rings than orlando and cleveland.
he's gonna test free agency and as a laker fan im not even mad at him
if he leaves , he's been dangled in trade talks since 2006 and has busted
his butt rehabing and staying in shape and working with kareem.
he's given ALOT to this organization.

He's not leaving Lakers if he doesn't get traded.

Some of y'all are putting way too much emphasis on the bench. I take it some of you assume the entire 2nd unit will be playing long periods of time with each other on the floor. Rotations like that RARELY ever happen like that in the NBA. I definitely think another piece is needed(meeks), but after that the FA additions should be done

yes after mac we should be done.................... :D

antwan jamison alone makes the bench better than last year lol

yes after mac we should be done.................... :D
antwan jamison alone makes the bench better than last year lol

maybe.. tmac might be useful.. depending on which tmac we get.. is it the tmac that can play point forward or do we get tmac that still thinks he can be the man... but i do think that competition can push him a little and make him better.. especially if he is healthy and he has the drive... besides he is not that old, turned 33 this year

TMac and Gilbert :rofl:

And this comes from someone who pushed heavy to get Gilbert... He DOES NOT have it

wouldn't take a chance with gil, we don't need any more old legs on the team :rolleyes

he just turned 30 this year.. since when is that considered old? if people were so interested in brandon roy, who also had bad bad knees.. i think agent zero should get some consideration.

he just turned 30 this year.. since when is that considered old? if people were so interested in brandon roy, who also had bad bad knees.. i think agent zero should get some consideration.

He did last season.. I was screaming from a mountain top for him.. Ultimately I was wrong.. He DOES NOT have it.

People don't so much mean that he's got old legs because he's 30; it's because he sucks, and he's 30.

Back
Top Bottom