OJ Mayo?!

Orenthal?

Cereal?

You guys, man.
laugh.gif
You almost had me. Good one.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I thought you guys were really wanting... you're not laughing.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

What about Pau for OJ, speights + #25
nerd.gif

Short on salary matching..   And complicated by both of them being RFA..  Also it just isn't a good deal for us..

If a deal were to happen to Memphis it would be for  Rudy Gay...   Or the more likely Zach Randolph..

I want no parts of those contracts ( Gay or Randolph).. Way too much Money or Too Many Years.

I also need to check if  there is a way I can get the Lakers channel in NY since I have TWC.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

....and when Josh Smith settles for 3 after 3 and that perimeter shooting gets worse... then what?

I want no parts of Josh freakin Smith
30t6p3b.gif

Me either. I don't want Dwight either, especially after Bynum demolished him in the finals.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

....and when Josh Smith settles for 3 after 3 and that perimeter shooting gets worse... then what?

I want no parts of Josh freakin Smith
30t6p3b.gif

Me either. I don't want Dwight either, especially after Bynum demolished him in the finals.

Wrong.. Pau did..   And I would hardly consider 15 & 15 & 4 being demolished..

Beaten? Yes.. Demolished? No

Josh Smith & Dwight > Pau & Bynum

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by Kookcle

When exactly is the Laker channel going to be available on TWC?
nerd.gif

October 1
pimp.gif

Ska i take it you don't want OJ
laugh.gif
In a glass, while I'm enjoying some hash browns, a couple eggs, and maybe an english muffin w/ Nutella.

But 'OJ' and 'Mayo'?

HAYL nah!

we havent even seen broy in the same room with a basketball yet......

chill.

j.smoove would be one of the best possible additions BY FAR..doods a legit PRO nowadays

beas my dood n all but i dont see him fitting over here....he's liable to choke mike dead @ practice

BUGGIN.

OJ can cook, my g got shackles on his game over in MEM right now, in the right situation...he can flourish, not sure if its here, but I'd like to see

Other problem with Beas (and I was on his bandwagon heavy earlier this year).. He's at least making $8.1 in the upcoming year. Is he worth $8.1 mil? I'm not one for saving money the next couple years, but to commit 4 year contract to a 23 year old underachiever at $8mil first year of the contract seems like a bad move financially, and roster wise.. He would have helped immensely had we gotten him in March, but long term meh..

BRoy is a project, every team going after him knows he's a project. I don't see what the harm is, if we can get him for vet min. 1. His options are limited because most teams don't want to risk it. 2. His money in a contract is limited because teams don't want to commit big money to him.

If you can get BRoy for vet min (which is likely) why not.. Low risk, potential of high reward. He won't play 30 minutes.. But 12-15? I'll try it, if he doesn't have it, he doesn't have it, and he's just roster filler for a year..

Keep Gasol and Kobe the rest are expendables and should be expecting a call any day during the off season.

I think Pau and Barnes are gone
I think we should sign Beastley and Roy
Trade Pau for pieces..
I heard Aaron Brooks is a free agent.. i'd see what's up with him 
A push for OJ, Conley, and/or Zach wouldn't be bad

We knew he was opting out. Everyone knew he was. Players benefit by opting out. Barring a team offering "The DeAndre Special" he will be a Laker next year. He wants to be here as well. He's stated it numerous times

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

there goes our PG, Sessions opts to be a free agent. now what? Felton?

Nope Sessions. He wants a longer deal. Hence why he opted out. He didn't want to have the same situation he had everywhere else where he gets replaced by a lottery pick every year. So rather than have that happens he's opting out. Hoping Lakers offer him a 4 year contract worth $5-6mil a year.

Put your panic button away 
laugh.gif

Just because he opted out, doesn't mean that he's not coming back.  Dude wants a long term commitment, that's it.  Either he gets it from the Lakers or he doesn't. 

The Gasol trade has GOT to yield 2 good pieces.... Potential one-for-one trade offers are not going to help the Lakers in the long run (unless its Iggy
pimp.gif
)

Need to be addressed:
- Athleticism
- 3pt Shooting
- Bench Depth
- Starting PG position ( never been on the Sessions bandwagon)

The Gasol trade has GOT to yield 2 good pieces.... Potential one-for-one trade offers are not going to help the Lakers in the long run (unless its Iggy
pimp.gif
)

Need to be addressed:
- Athleticism
- 3pt Shooting
- Bench Depth
- Starting PG position ( never been on the Sessions bandwagon)
I'm with you on the 3 team deal idea for Pau.. Iguodala is not enough.

So you let Sessions go... Now you're less athletic, worse at 3 point shooting (Sessions was the second best 3point shooting PG to Stephen Curry % wise last year, and only 1 3pt attempt away from qualifying for the stat).

Tell me who you bring in at PG.   Nash? He wants more than $3.5mil.    Dragic? Can't afford him.  Rondo? Not on the trading block.  DWill? Good luck getting him for whatever we offer then open up 1 hole, by fixing another..

So many trade options that its stresses me out a little bit
laugh.gif

I haven't been in here in a couple years, yall holding it down tho.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

Just because he opted out, doesn't mean that he's not coming back.  Dude wants a long term commitment, that's it.  Either he gets it from the Lakers or he doesn't. 

why would you want him back? SRS

try and get Nash and thats it

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

why would you want him back? SRS

try and get Nash and thats it

Athletic, vastly improved 3point shooter who can penetrate and score. Runs good transition offense... And has good passing ability and vision.

Can realistically give you 13/4/6 a night..

2 major things led to his post season fall..   1. Being told not to play fast pace, and slow it down for Gasol & Bynum.. They told him to play like Derek Fisher.. (Hence why Pau & Bynum need to go because no matter who the PG is both of them will f that PG)..  2. He's a subpar defender, surrounded by 2 bigs who are the worst pick and roll defensive 4&5 possible. Go watch how while Sessions got burned his fair share alone, Bynum & Gasol burned Sessions as many times not even giving half assed effort on pick & roll defense.

Optimism:

On what the Lakers could offer Sessions as a free agent: Kupchak: He falls into the unrestricted free agent category, and we have Bird rights with him. So I don’t believe we’re limited other than the maximum exemption, which obviously he wouldn’t apply for. Lakershttp://blog.lakers.com/lakers/2012/06/19/mitch-kupchak-on-ramon-sessions/.com
He'll be back, unless we get DWill or Rondo.

Bird Right: With very few exceptions, all salaries are included in team salary. The Bird exception simply enables a team to exceed the cap to sign certain players. The player's new salary applies toward the team salary just like the salaries of the team's other players. So if a team is over the cap and uses the Bird exception to re-sign its own free agent, it will end up farther over the cap.

So we can realistically offer him what anyone else offers.

Back
Top Bottom