New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

SO my dude cant decide on the lakers, bucks, or wizards? :lol: must not care about winning. in that case dont sign with the lakers...

It's not that he can't decide. It's that he doesn't know. We haven't offered him anything because as its been reported they're afraid to fill roster spots because of you know who

My hatred for Matt Barnes supersedes my hatred for the Lakers, having said that Matt Barnes is a serious piece of ****. Terrible human being and a disgrace to Sacramento 
laugh.gif
 dude should get that stupid *** tattoo removed too

I think it's safe to say Barnes NBA career is over.

He's 32 and always has been a journey man type player.I've lost count but hasn't dude been on like 12 different teams now :lol:

I'll give him credit for his hustle during his 2 seasons here with the Lakers but injuries right before the playoffs started each year really hurt him & the team.

Last edited:
I think it's safe to say Barnes NBA career is over.
He's 32 and always has been a journey man type player.I've lost count but hasn't dude been on like 12 different teams now
laugh.gif

I'll give him credit for his hustle during his 2 seasons here with the Lakers but injuries right before the playoffs started each year really hurt him & the team.
it's a damn shame...what could have been. if he remained disciplined he would have filled a very nice niche role. his hustle was great and he WAS pretty solid on the defensive end.

we need a defensive minded sg who can hit the 3 and a spark plug player off the bench (i.e. nate robinson - too bad the bulls look like they're gonna sign him).

My hatred for Matt Barnes supersedes my hatred for the Lakers, having said that Matt Barnes is a serious piece of ****. Terrible human being and a disgrace to Sacramento :lol:  dude should get that stupid *** tattoo removed too

Bahaha... The hatred for Matt Barnes is so strong that you're willing to enter and post in a Lakers thread

I could see him getting signed by some team that could use him but probably will just stash him on the bench. But yeah, his time with the Lakers is definitely over.

Right now we have 15 filled roster spots

Nash/Blake/Morris
Kobe/Goudelock/Eyenga/DJO
Metta/Ebanks
Pau/Jamison/McBob
Bynum/Hill/Sacre

Unfortunately Lakers don't want to use the mini-MLE in it's entirety. You can be over 15 spots for the next couple months.

We should just pull the trigger and try to get a deal for Meeks done.

We'd still have close to $2mil left on the Mini-MLE. But our roster is full.

If we're waiting for a Howard deal, we have 7 players along with Bynum that can be shipped out (McBob, Morris, Goudelock, Eyenga, DJO, Ebanks, Sacre). No way we'd take back 7 people. I'd be surprised if we take back 3. I'm not really sure what the hell they are waiting for to snatch up Meeks with an offer.

Last edited:
Meeks would be a great pick up based off of need.  They need to snatch him up.  I hope they ship out Goudelock and Morris with Bynum.

When I think 'Matt Barnes', I think of Kobe straight stonefacing Matt's fake inbound attempt in the 2009 Finals. Joint had me rolling. :lol:

Last edited:
Meeks would be a great pick up based off of need.  They need to snatch him up.  I hope they ship out Goudelock and Morris with Bynum.

McBob is definite because he's an expiring and allows to take on salary

Ironically I've switched to pro-Morris and anti-Goudelock because Morris actually looked like he's been working on his game

My hatred for Matt Barnes supersedes my hatred for the Lakers, having said that Matt Barnes is a serious piece of ****. Terrible human being and a disgrace to Sacramento :lol:  dude should get that stupid *** tattoo removed too

You right dude is a disgrace to Sac. I'm a Laker fan tho

:lol:

This boy Matt Barnes. He's "about that life". I remember him having a twitter beef with some random dude who was talking crap about his ex, and wanted to know where he lived so he can pay him a visit. :smh:

Doc Rivers analyzing highlights of Gasol finishing on the break: "That's what Gasol does. It must be nice to finally get rewarded once in a while." :lol:

McBob is definite because he's an expiring and allows to take on salary
Ironically I've switched to pro-Morris and anti-Goudelock because Morris actually looked like he's been working on his game
I dont kow why McRoberts didnt get more burn last year. He played decently in the first couple games when Bynum was suspened.  I would like to see him stay, but I guess that would be an important trade asset.  Has Morris improved his jumper?

:lol:
This boy Matt Barnes. He's "about that life". I remember him having a twitter beef with some random dude who was talking crap about his ex, and wanted to know where he lived so he can pay him a visit. :smh:

I thought he pistol whipped some cat from Games crew over his ex.

Brian T. Smith ‏@tribjazz
UFA small forward C.J. Miles drawing serious interest from Los Angeles Lakers, league source tells @sltrib.

Would be a solid addition. Just realized that the Lakers don't have any wing backups other than Ebanks, Goudelock, and Eyenga.

Back
Top Bottom