New to NT

Originally Posted by soltheman

Get ready for the onslaught of people trying to clown you my man. Just a few tips:tongue:eople in the General section don't really care about shoes. Explore the shoe specific forums from the main directory if that's what you're really into currently. Most, if not all of General, has moved past the collecting stage and just use NT for a news and lulz source.This brings me to my next point: lulz. Don't post just to get them. Just be you, and don't try to conform to the stereotypical NTer lifestyle. Most of all, have fun with NT. People find NT through various methods and stay for their own reasons. Some take it more seriously than others. I'd recommend not doing that, and don't let this site ( or any others) get in the way of other aspects of your life.Hope you enjoy it here, man.One
I understand. The General section is my favorite to read because it's more diverse than just shoes. I just figured I'd give a little background about my collection seeing as this is NT. Thank you though! I'll do my best to just be me, I'm pretty good at that. Haha 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bwrestler15

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

pimp.gif
 Welcome , this is a polie way to introduce yourself.
We got alot off new cats running around trolling this forum acting like they know eveyrbody , that is not polite .

Spoiler [+]
I got my eye on you !
Thanks! I've seen way too many people just get trashed for their first post being something dumb or sounding stupid!
--Could someone explain to me how to quote more than one comment at a time please?
Welcome

^
laugh.gif
at the cam gif.

And op, you gotta quote both posts in two separate tabs. Then you copy and paste one into the other. That make sense?

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^
laugh.gif
at the cam gif.

And op, you gotta quote both posts in two separate tabs. Then you copy and paste one into the other. That make sense?

Yeah, I understand! Thanks!

AYO BRO I'LL WRESTLE YOU. 145 POUNDS VARSITY.....now I'm a sad freshman in college.

Originally Posted by vSlackin

AYO BRO I'LL WRESTLE YOU. 145 POUNDS VARSITY.....now I'm a sad freshman in college.

I actually wrestled 145 lbs. my senior year(last year). I'm wrestling in college this year at 165 lbs. I've bulked up quite a bit! haha

im convinced the mods throw out these little threads with a random throwaway account every now and then to see if they can sniff out easy bans

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

im convinced the mods throw out these little threads with a random throwaway account every now and then to see if they can sniff out easy bans

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

You sound like a scammer. I've got my eye on you ms. wrestler

eek.gif
 For sure not a scammer! On flickr, there are a lot of wrestlers who buy/sell/trade wrestling stuff and I have a decently high reputation on there. Feel free to check out my flickr account as it also has my shoes on it www.flickr.com/photos/senecawrestler
ay senecawrestler, remember me? wrestler392 from flickr 

Hey,
Just thought I'd introduce myself on my first real day on NT. I've been reading the posts for the past 2 and a half weeks waiting to be approved.

My name is Eric, I'm 18 and in college and live in Ohio. I have a big love for shoes just as all of you do. However, with working on paying for college, my collection is very limited.

I have the Jordan V Metallics from this year, Royal Blue Foamposites from this year, and Cough Drop Foamposites from this year. All 10.5.

I am looking forward to becoming a part of NT and just wasn't sure how to start my time on here.

Thanks!

Also, I'm still working on updating my profile to have a avatar and signature.

52kfns.gif

Spoiler [+]
jk man, welcome 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Still 290 posts to go OP. You'll get there.
If you're referring to the Buying/Selling lounge, I'll be staying out of there. Sadly, my college is costing me quite a bit and I don't have money like that to play with. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by spacerace

Hey,
Just thought I'd introduce myself on my first real day on NT. I've been reading the posts for the past 2 and a half weeks waiting to be approved.

My name is Eric, I'm 18 and in college and live in Ohio. I have a big love for shoes just as all of you do. However, with working on paying for college, my collection is very limited.

I have the Jordan V Metallics from this year, Royal Blue Foamposites from this year, and Cough Drop Foamposites from this year. All 10.5.

I am looking forward to becoming a part of NT and just wasn't sure how to start my time on here.

Thanks!

Also, I'm still working on updating my profile to have a avatar and signature.

52kfns.gif

Spoiler [+]
jk man, welcome 
pimp.gif

Haha thanks man! 
Originally Posted by wrestler392

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

You sound like a scammer. I've got my eye on you ms. wrestler

eek.gif
 For sure not a scammer! On flickr, there are a lot of wrestlers who buy/sell/trade wrestling stuff and I have a decently high reputation on there. Feel free to check out my flickr account as it also has my shoes on it www.flickr.com/photos/senecawrestler
Oh dang, thats nuts! Yeah, I remember you. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by wrestler392

eek.gif
Oh dang, thats nuts! Yeah, I remember you. 
eek.gif

ya dog 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 its been awhile since i was hustling on flickr 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom