New to NT

Originally Posted by bwrestler15

Hey,
Just thought I'd introduce myself on my first real day on NT. I've been reading the posts for the past 2 and a half weeks waiting to be approved.

My name is Eric, I'm 18 and in college and live in Ohio. I have a big love for shoes just as all of you do. However, with working on paying for college, my collection is very limited.

I have the Jordan V Metallics from this year, Royal Blue Foamposites from this year, and Cough Drop Foamposites from this year. All 10.5.

I am looking forward to becoming a part of NT and just wasn't sure how to start my time on here.

Thanks!

Also, I'm still working on updating my profile to have a avatar and signature.
you dun goofed OP.
I don't know why, but I want to punch you.

welcome to NT.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by spacerace

52kfns.gif

Spoiler [+]
jk man, welcome 
pimp.gif

Haha thanks man! 
Originally Posted by wrestler392

ay senecawrestler, remember me? wrestler392 from flickr 
Oh dang, thats nuts! Yeah, I remember you. 
eek.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Well done sir. Now I'll ask again, where I know you from?
I dont think I do know you? 

Hey,
Just thought I'd introduce myself on my first real day on NT. I've been reading the posts for the past 2 and a half weeks waiting to be approved.

My name is Eric, I'm 18 and in college and live in Ohio. I have a big love for shoes just as all of you do. However, with working on paying for college, my collection is very limited.

I have the Jordan V Metallics from this year, Royal Blue Foamposites from this year, and Cough Drop Foamposites from this year. All 10.5.

I am looking forward to becoming a part of NT and just wasn't sure how to start my time on here.

Thanks!

devil.gif
OP post pics of your "shoe size" so I can be like....

wtf_gifs_05.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Hey,

Thanks!

devil.gif
OP post pics of your "shoe size" so I can be like....

wtf_gifs_05.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

anyone who has been lurking on general for 2 years has to know by now that posting a thread giving details about yourself is an automatic flamewar.

OP is a troll...and a successful troll because this thread is 5 pages deep right now.

Hey,

Thanks!

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

LMAO @ that Ronaldo gif. You see every thought that enters his brain.

Anyway, take your pick on who this dude is. Through analysis I realized he wasn't anyone of e-importance. He could have been a long time, decent member, one that slips through the comedic cracks and is never really recognized and appreciated. Hence, the new name and the creation of a new character.

Back
Top Bottom