New to NT

bwrestler15 wrote:
Hey,
Just thought I'd introduce MAKE A FOOL OF myself on my first real day on NT. I've been reading the posts for the past 2 and a half weeks waiting to be approved.

My name is Eric, I'm 18 and in college and live in Ohio.IM BROKE I have a big love for shoes just as all of you do. However, with working on paying for college, my collection is very limited.

I have NOTHING WORTH MENTIONING the Jordan V Metallics from this year, Royal Blue Foamposites from this year, and Cough Drop Foamposites from this year. All 10.5.

I am looking forward to becoming a part of NT and just wasn't sure how to start my time on here.IM LOOKING FORWARD TO SPENDING MANY LONELY NIGHTS ALONE ONLINE ON NIKETALK!

Thanks!

Also, I'm still working on updating my profile to have a avatar and signature.no1 cares

Warned.  Personal attacks aren't allowed on NT.

Originally Posted by 650

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
DeadsetAce[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

11/02/1111:18 PM
[/td][/tr][/table]
info on the chic?

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

2ro0vf4.jpg

blatant disrespect
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm sayin! For no good reason too 
ohwell.gif
 Way too many clowns on here

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

Originally Posted by bwrestler15

Hey,
Just thought I'd introduce MAKE A FOOL OF myself on my first real day on NT. I've been reading the posts for the past 2 and a half weeks waiting to be approved.

My name is Eric, I'm 18 and in college and live in Ohio.IM BROKE I have a big love for shoes just as all of you do. However, with working on paying for college, my collection is very limited.

I have NOTHING WORTH MENTIONING the Jordan V Metallics from this year, Royal Blue Foamposites from this year, and Cough Drop Foamposites from this year. All 10.5.

I am looking forward to becoming a part of NT and just wasn't sure how to start my time on here.IM LOOKING FORWARD TO SPENDING MANY LONELY NIGHTS ALONE ONLINE ON NIKETALK!

Thanks!

Also, I'm still working on updating my profile to have a avatar and signature.no1 cares
fixed 
laugh.gif

DAWG! There are tears coming out of my eyes!!!! LMFAO!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No, I'm seriously new to NT. Not a previous member, not a troll, just trying to be polite by introducing myself. And thanks for correcting my intro Cash, I thought I messed up a few of my word selections. Lol

No, I'm seriously new to NT. Not a previous member, not a troll, just trying to be polite by introducing myself. And thanks for correcting my intro Cash, I thought I messed up a few of my word selections. Lol
I believe you homey. Welcome to NT!

P.S. I live in Cleveland. Where are you located?

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Thats dope boss! I'm right outside of Cleveland actually. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sellout

Originally Posted by 650

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
DeadsetAce[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

11/02/1111:18 PM
[/td][/tr][/table]
info on the chic?
was from a friend's friend's myspace (shows you how old it is).. not sure how he ended up with it

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Thats dope boss! I'm right outside of Cleveland actually. 
pimp.gif
Oh yea? Where? What city?

Originally Posted by iYen

Welcome to NT bro.
After a few months you'll realize this is what NT is...
Spoiler [+]
Lgxgj.jpg
laugh.gif
 couldn't be more spot on! a shame but so true 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom