New video of the Oscar Grant shooting

When I first heard about the shooting I was very disturbed and I didn't have the heart to watch it until recently.

The other day my dad told me that the shooter went to my High School, and in fact was a classmate of mine.

I wasn't friends with the guy but from what I remember Johannes was friendly guy. He goofed around and joked alot. He was even voted most huggablein the Yearbook. I haven't seen or heard of him since HS and its kinda crazy now that he's in the news. I really don't know what to say afterwatching the video, just a horrific incident overall.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

When I first heard about the shooting I was very disturbed and I didn't have the heart to watch it until recently.

The other day my dad told me that the shooter went to my High School, and in fact was a classmate of mine.

I wasn't friends with the guy but from what I remember Johannes was friendly guy. He goofed around and joked alot. He was even voted most huggable in the Yearbook. I haven't seen or heard of him since HS and its kinda crazy now that he's in the news. I really don't know what to say after watching the video, just a horrific incident overall.
roll.gif

Thats gotta to be the lamest superlative to get.

Makes sense. No one took you seriously, only saw you as the goofy, lovable, huggable kid. So to get respect you put on a badge.

Originally Posted by derryj3

I wasn't friends with the guy but from what I remember Johannes was friendly guy. He goofed around and joked alot. He was even voted most huggable in the Yearbook. I haven't seen or heard of him since HS and its kinda crazy now that he's in the news. I really don't know what to say after watching the video, just a horrific incident overall.
roll.gif

Thats gotta to be the lamest superlative to get.

Sensitive thugs all need hugs

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Makes sense. No one took you seriously, only saw you as the goofy, lovable, huggable kid. So to get respect you put on a badge.
Word happens all the time

CLEARER VID OF SHOOTING

i cant lie.. i was shook after watching it.. ive seen the other ones but i almost couldnt finish watching it... it all just doesnt make sense.

I think I'm dreaming, as my eyes must be deceiving me. This could've been me or one of my love ones. I'm hurt, tears came to my eyes from watchingthis senseless murder. Charges have yet to be filed against this racist bastard?

Ms.Toy??? Where did you go to H.S?

I HATE PEOPLE WHO ABUSE THEIR AUTHORITY!!!!!!!!! AND EXCUSE ME FOR SAYING THIS, THIS INCLUDES A FEW NIKETALK MODS! YES I SAID IT.....

They said the cop thought it was a tazor, but it's still stupid to taze (sp?) someone while they're on the ground hand-cuffed. I see a lot more peopleout in Oakland the last week also, they better put that cop in jail before something pops off.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

it looked like an accident by the way he looked shocked and put his hand on his head as if he said "what did i just do!?"

also people saying he thought it was his taser

accidents do happen...would the right way be charging him with murder?
Are you kidding me? There's always someone trying to justify a murder when it comes to police actions. I know not all act like this, so wecan't always have this type of stereotyped hatred, but c'mon. He pulled the gun out and put his finger on the trigger. I don't know how that can bea freakin accident. It's sickening to hear/read about people still defending folks that are suppose to be representation of the law.

At the same time, if you were placed in that situation or someone close to you by that matter...all hell would break loose. If we claimed all murders to be"accidents" we would live in a more f'd up world than we already live in today.

Originally Posted by Gz on Jz

They said the cop thought it was a tazor, but it's still stupid to taze (sp?) someone while they're on the ground hand-cuffed. I see a lot more people out in Oakland the last week also, they better put that cop in jail before something pops off.
He wasn't handcuffed .

Let's say it again please .

Originally Posted by Kneesh

They said the cop thought it was a tazor, but it's still stupid to taze (sp?) someone while they're on the ground hand-cuffed. I see a lot more people out in Oakland the last week also, they better put that cop in jail before something pops off.
He wasn't handcuffed .

He was handcuffed, look at the seconds before he got shot, they even said he was cuffed on the local news the day after it took place.

WOW. Already pressing charges on some of the protesters and they haven't done anything to the cop???????
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by Kneesh

He wasn't handcuffed .

He was handcuffed, look at the seconds before he got shot, they even said he was cuffed on the local news the day after it took place.

They handcuffed him after he was shot .

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

WOW. Already pressing charges on some of the protesters and they haven't done anything to the cop???????
smh.gif

wow atleast here in nyc our mayor doesnt play that .. he charges every dam cop and takes them to trial.. i hate newyork city cops but our mayor atleast makessure dudes dont get any leniency.. i bet if this happen in nyc the cop would have had charges on him the next day just off GP

Back
Top Bottom