New video of the Oscar Grant shooting

frown.gif
will it ever stop

resisting arrest.... like someone said ... w/ a knee in your back i'd like to see yall act like a mannequin ...
he was shot point blank .. cold blooded ...

being a cop gets a free pass to commit murder on minorities ...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

2 years shouldn't ever be used with the term VET.

I was just talking about this in the Warriors thread.

That really bothers me. He was still a new hire as far as I'm concerned.
I feel you. But i'm using the quote from the article calling him a vet. Still, after two years you would think that knowing where your weaponsare would be standard. How long do you have to be there to know the difference between a taser and a gun?

Like people had a feeling something wrong was about to go down SMH

God thing people had the right tech to record this lol

sad

I smell a riot commin
laugh.gif
and my view is it would be very justified.struggling or not I have seen some cops in fist fights and still refused to pull there gun. he might have been "squirming" or whatever but he was notputting up enough resistance to warrant drawing a weapon and then fireing. he had plenty of back up and the situation seemed to be under control. Once againthey gave a shakey dude a gun and this is what happens. I hope he gets what he deserves.

when I was in prison a guy in there with me was getting his car stolen. he came outside and fired a shot into the air (shotgun). one of the pellets bounced offa tree and killed the guy. complete accident and he still got 10 years..no matter if it was a accident or on purpose the cop better not walk.
mad.gif

wanksta23 wrote:
it looked like an accident by the way he looked shocked and put his hand on his head as if he said "what did i just do!?"

also people saying he thought it was his taser

accidents do happen...would the right way be charging him with murder?

Yeah... because he had his taser in the holster directly next to the holster that carries his gun. Get out of here dude.

Originally Posted by A King Of Da Kickz

2 years shouldn't ever be used with the term VET.

I was just talking about this in the Warriors thread.

That really bothers me. He was still a new hire as far as I'm concerned.
I feel you. But i'm using the quote from the article calling him a vet. Still, after two years you would think that knowing where your weapons are would be standard. How long do you have to be there to know the difference between a taser and a gun?
Totally, just saying, it shouldn't be used to describe someone with <5 years experience, especially a public service job. So you go from arookie, one year, year two as a vet? makes no sense.

smh.gif
like i said in another thread, taser is supposed to see opposite from the gun holster. this is murder.

I have never understood the reason for rioting. Yeah, I know why you do it, but all you are doing is hurting regular citizens. Burning down stores isn'tgonna teach the police anything, its just gonna the people who own the businesses and buildings. Now, if you were gonna burn down the policestation............

like i said in the other thread... guarantee the officer wont be charged wit murder... sick world we live in

ericberry14 wrote:
thacamel wrote:
Now, if you were gonna burn down the police station............
i honestly wouldnt be surprised if that happened.

It won't happen.

Dudes aren't that dedicated to the cause. Granted, that would definitely get the message across, but dudes aren't that willing.

Burn down what police station?

Once again.

This was NOT Oakland PD. Or an affiliate.

BART are regional TRANSIT cops.

Do they even have a station?

They have little satellite stations along the line.....but its not quite like a municipality.

One of these cops needs to be chagred with SOMETHING so that an example can be made. Its not fair that cops can kill and get away with it, one example needs tobe and let it be this guy. Yeah he has a new born, yaddda yadda. If he is chagred with anything he willl be out shortly, at least he isnt dead with a 4 yearold.

Originally Posted by Pushak513

when I was in prison a guy in there with me was getting his car stolen. he came outside and fired a shot into the air (shotgun). one of the pellets bounced off a tree and killed the guy. complete accident and he still got 10 years..no matter if it was a accident or on purpose the cop better not walk.
mad.gif
WOOOW
indifferent.gif
So he shot a guy that tried to ROB HIS CAR? Was this on his own property?

Once again.

They have little satellite stations along the line.....but its not quite like a municipality.
well then i wouldnt be surprised if one of those got burned down, or if bart police got shot. none of it would surprise me

Once again.

^^ if a riot broke out i dont think those people care ...they will act stupid out of rage,...i was over in oakland over the pass weekend, andOakland PD was out in full force on International blvd right by the fruitvale BART station....I sense something terrible gonna pop off if nothing gonna happento that officer...now weapons are begin stolen from Oakland Sheriff Department ..Oakland is crazy right now.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Once again.

well then i wouldnt be surprised if one of those got burned down, or if bart police got shot. none of it would surprise me
Maybe, all I know is, they're definitely not at all stations and basically, outside of normal circumstances NO ONE ever sees BART police. Theywere like a myth.
You used to see them around the Oakland Coliseum for Warriors/Raiders/A's games, but hardly anywhere else.

This transit line travels far, while, I can certainly see an uproar due to stupidity, its not going to be as easy as running toward your nearest BART station. That's all I meant.

Regarding the guns being stolen, yeah, saw guns stolen from the Martinez sheriff as well.

Originally Posted by early90s

Originally Posted by Pushak513

when I was in prison a guy in there with me was getting his car stolen. he came outside and fired a shot into the air (shotgun). one of the pellets bounced off a tree and killed the guy. complete accident and he still got 10 years..no matter if it was a accident or on purpose the cop better not walk.
mad.gif
WOOOW
indifferent.gif
So he shot a guy that tried to ROB HIS CAR? Was this on his own property?

Wouldn't be surprised.
The feds/state/city can do whatever they want but they'll throw the book at citizens.

Back
Top Bottom