NEW YORK CITY IS THE BEST CITY IN THE WORLD vol. I DARE SOMEONE DISPROVE ME BASED ON FACTS

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Cool, the rest of your state sucks though.
No doubt.
and that is exactly why Cali>NY
Alot of states are better than NY if you compare states and not cities.

Cali, Texas, Florida >>> NY

Wait wait wait, so lemme get this straight. Your states are struggling to find reasons why they compare to our city yet by some sort of logic those states are greater than NY as a whole. Riiiiiiight
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
pretty much...
they reachin for straws out there in da west coast...and to keep it 100% funky?

4 equal seasons of weather >>>>>>> always being hot

call me a good but i look forward to throwing on that northface, pelle pelle, nike boots in da winter, then doin a 180 and rockin cargo shorts and tees witfresh nikes on in da summer
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Summer time in Toronto... b all those ATL dudes come up to Toronto for Caribanna in summer time. Ask your "padnaz"

You're not fooling any one with that "pantna" "seen"
chill...i've been up there for that, don't sleep.

however once thats over toronto resembles NYC if it was evacuated...such a empty city.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

you must have lost your mind if you honestly believe that

65 during winter > 10 during winter
NYC doesn't get that cold cuz da river around us keeps da city at a moderate temperture.

and call me traditionalist but if it ain't cold in december and i ain't rockin champion hoodies and stoppin around in nike boots in NYC then idon't feel right....

ya can't even ice skate, or make snowmen outside...hot weather ALL da time is boring...when it gets hot in NYC people appreciate it ALOT more so girls putthat EXTRA effort in

showing it off once it gets really nice.
pimp.gif

NYC doesn't get that cold cuz da river around us keeps da city at a moderate temperture.

and call me traditionalist but if it ain't cold in december and i ain't rockin champion hoodies and stoppin around in nike boots in NYC then i don't feel right....

ya can't even ice skate, or make snowmen outside...hot weather ALL da time is boring...when it gets hot in NYC people appreciate it ALOT more so girls put that EXTRA effort in

pimp.gif
you wilin wit that last comment son...

im in Miami right now... & its nice all year round, but the broads is #$$%%@ half naked during summer...

i lived in the Bay area for all my life... its still pretty decent all year round(gets a bit cold in winter), but the broads is still #$$%%@ half naked duringsummer...

no matter how equal or unequal your 4 seasons are... the broads are going to be half naked during summer...

you underestimate da appeal of cold winters with NYCers.......

i know there's days in august where im hopin that its winter already.

you underestimate da appeal of cold winters with NYCers.......

i know there's days in august where im hopin that its winter already.
yea go ahead & appreciate your cold winter...

i will definitely appreciate my 60 degree winter here in miami...

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

summer year around>>>> all four seasons
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

these dudes just dont get it...

I couldnt help but smile while reading that whole post. Good post OP
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im very proud of my city. im not gunna fan the flames and say NYC>__ but NYC is definitely
pimp.gif
. Ill save my opinions for when I hopefully get to travel toall major cities around the world
pimp.gif

and call me traditionalist but if it ain't cold in december and i ain't rockin champion hoodies and stoppin around in nike boots in NYC then i don't feel right....

ya can't even ice skate, or make snowmen outside...hot weather ALL da time is boring...when it gets hot in NYC people appreciate it ALOT more so girls put that EXTRA effort in

pimp.gif

im in Miami right now... & its nice all year round, but the broads is #$$%%@ half naked during summer...

i lived in the Bay area for all my life... its still pretty decent all year round(gets a bit cold in winter), but the broads is still #$$%%@ half naked during summer...

no matter how equal or unequal your 4 seasons are... the broads are going to be half naked during summer...
Listen here you ninnypoo. God made the weather in NYC unpredictable so when the impending Ice Age comes you guys are gonna freeze up in your camoshorts and white tees. WE WERE BRED FOR THE NEXT STEP IN EVOLUTION
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But on a more serious note, how are broads gonna be half naked during a hurricane?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LLC Money

NY dudes are so dumb, they beef b/w boroughs yet all claim "their city" is so cool. The way they discredit any and everything is so oxymoronic, yet you can't tell them anything b/c they invented the world
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Don't get me wrong, there is substantial wealth in NYC that is respectable, but there is also a substantial amount of inbred youth who think they are cool and entitled as hell just b/c their deadbeat parents gave birth to them in "NYC."
eyes.gif
NYC is only planet earth to you bums b/c half of you bums never been outside the tri state
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
Serious business right here.

Originally Posted by Tony Starks

Originally Posted by LLC Money

NY dudes are so dumb, they beef b/w boroughs yet all claim "their city" is so cool. The way they discredit any and everything is so oxymoronic, yet you can't tell them anything b/c they invented the world
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Don't get me wrong, there is substantial wealth in NYC that is respectable, but there is also a substantial amount of inbred youth who think they are cool and entitled as hell just b/c their deadbeat parents gave birth to them in "NYC."
eyes.gif
NYC is only planet earth to you bums b/c half of you bums never been outside the tri state
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
Serious business right here.

Only a lame would say something like that. You sound salty.. Im guessing your girl cheated on you with a New yorker lol.. its okay just Follow the leader.Watch how we do it.

yawwn

"Real gangsta #%$ _ don't gotta flex nuts, cuz real gangsta #%$ _ know they got 'em"

Originally Posted by heaVINsent15

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The arrogance of NY'ers is amazing

You guys can have your fashion, attitude, taxis, "everything you want outside your door" nonsense

I'll sit back in my beautiful city of San Francisco and let you guys stress over something so pointless
and when you come back to your senses and decide to visit over here don't forget to wear flowers in you hair

Wow ... LLC .. you're an idiot .. You should really practice the art of proof-reading before hitting the "post" button.

heaVIN - You should never quote an idiot like him.

Like I said in my previous post, I have lived in SF and definitely miss some of the qualities that the great city has to offer.
Chines food in SF > Chinese food in NYC for sure ... Bars on Mission street, listening to old reggae tunes .. I can name plenty of things.

"Flowers in our hair" hmmmm - you reside on Castro side of town do you?
laugh.gif

All NY'ers are not as arrogant as you think, but you would need from the tip of Oakland to the cliffs of Montara to argue against the greatness of NY.

I believe one person in this thread said it best, maybe we aren't the best city, but we definitely are the most important. You will never have to worryabout someone planting a bomb on the Bart or planting one on Market Street. By the way, are bums downtown still selling food stamps to buy crack. %+%* wasgross down there on 6th street or ave, whichever.

Needless to say .... LLC is still an idiot and quoting him only makes you look stupid, which I dont believe you are.

Originally Posted by heaVINsent15

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The arrogance of NY'ers is amazing

You guys can have your fashion, attitude, taxis, "everything you want outside your door" nonsense

I'll sit back in my beautiful city of San Francisco and let you guys stress over something so pointless
and when you come back to your senses and decide to visit over here don't forget to wear flowers in you hair

How u gonna say something like we beef between boroughs when that doesn't even really happen, claiming deadbeat parents and inbred youth and #**@ like thisis Alabama...your statement already loses credit right there (OG statement, not Heavinsent)

Yo we hear all you dudes shouting your areas and cities and towns and neighborhoods and what not, and thats cool you certainly have the right to do it in thisthread...as long as you accept the fact that there's something different, something special about living and being from NYC. I've BEEN to FL, Cali,Ohio, never Texas (I'd like to), lived in NC...yall can sit back in sunny wherever the %%@% but you still a part of the rest of the country, while NYC willalways do its own thing.

and as far as being arrogant, call me Rick Martel
pimp.gif
grin.gif
thats the NY way baby

^^ i agree with akuratl02, i have family out in NYC andvisited NYC a few times ...its cool place...but its not what some of NTer hype it up to be...i rather kick back in SF then dealing with the fast pace life ofNYC....

Originally Posted by Purple Face

pimp.gif

i lived in the Bay area for all my life... its still pretty decent all year round(gets a bit cold in winter), but the broads is still #$$%%@ half naked during summer...

Listen here you ninnypoo. God made the weather in NYC unpredictable so when the impending Ice Age comes you guys are gonna freeze up in your camo shorts and white tees. WE WERE BRED FOR THE NEXT STEP IN EVOLUTION
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But on a more serious note, how are broads gonna be half naked during a hurricane?
nerd.gif
ill ignore the #*%*++* weather comment you made...

broads are half naked in hurricanes because its still hot during hurricanes... got that wind gusting blowing up the shirts & skirts...

good weather all year round FTW...

Originally Posted by i3allistic

^^ i agree with akuratl02, i have family out in NYC and visited NYC a few times ...its cool place...but its not what some of NTer hype it up to be...i rather kick back in SF then dealing with the fast pace life of NYC....
That's what I do miss about SF, and No Cali in general ... We had a beach house in Montara by Big Wave Country .. 50 feet waves crashing whilepuffin some train wreck
glasses.gif
.. amazing !!

That kind of view could never be captured in NYC ....

A lot of this thread is full of ignorance from NY'ers and outsiders .... I think we would all enjoy visiting eachother cities. Everyone's city hassomething special to offer. New Jersey is kind of losing, but at least they have hot chicks !!

Originally Posted by Purple Face

pimp.gif

Listen here you ninnypoo. God made the weather in NYC unpredictable so when the impending Ice Age comes you guys are gonna freeze up in your camo shorts and white tees. WE WERE BRED FOR THE NEXT STEP IN EVOLUTION
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Ninja we surfing down
pimp.gif
here hell you talking about, and I have seen you nyc dudes come down and barely can breathe when that hot air hit you so %$@* yourice age...plus people are not rude down here....you know why??? Because that $$## will get your teeth put in the back of your throat

Back
Top Bottom