NEW YORK CITY IS THE BEST CITY IN THE WORLD vol. I DARE SOMEONE DISPROVE ME BASED ON FACTS

Nice write up, but "BEST" is a very relative term.

I live a pretty good little big city, and I love it just the way it is - no ball busting traffic, all 4 seasons, plenty of sports teams, plenty of suburbs,Fortune 500 companies (slowly decreasing) and of course, that good ol' Midwest hospitality (cost of living is good too).

Not defecating on NY at all, just saying different strokes for different folks.

Originally Posted by socluis90

fvczee.jpg

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Did one dude say Toronto and NYC>all ....
laugh.gif
foo just fall back you're talking about Canada right??? Boi stop playing with wolverines
We talkin bout CITIES here. Not the Country.
You're from GA, so talk about ATL vs Toronto. Ask anyone whos been to both, but Toronto is the 4th biggest CITY in North America. Why do your celebs alwaysroll up to Toronto in summer time?

I'm from Houston and yes I know we don't got ishh on NY but... Man you completly OWNED this arguement.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

when you have to compare a whole STATE(or Regions) to a city... you've already lost

/thread

Ninjahood, why you talkin homie? You're broke, you can't even afford the things NY has to offer other than the sight seeing. SF > NY. SF haseverything NY has to offer plus more. Im cool off of the bad weather and bad attitude NYers have.

Sir, I applaud you for making this thread. Somebody need to make this a sticky. Everything this guy just said is the TRUTH. Sure I might be bias, I grew up inNYC my whole life, but you can't dispute the facts this guy just presented. NYC > whole world. Oh yeah, Long Beach got a busy port, but there's aport in the NY tristate area too. It's in Newark NJ, so if Long Beach shuts down we still good.

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Did one dude say Toronto and NYC>all ....
laugh.gif
foo just fall back you're talking about Canada right??? Boi stop playing with wolverines
We talkin bout CITIES here. Not the Country.
You're from GA, so talk about ATL vs Toronto. Ask anyone whos been to both, but Toronto is the 4th biggest CITY in North America. Why do your celebs always roll up to Toronto in summer time?

Atl>Toronto it's that simple...aint nobody checking for yall...summer time atl>>>>>>>>>summer time Toronto

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Summer time in Toronto... b all those ATL dudes come up to Toronto for Caribanna in summer time. Ask your "padnaz"

Sureeeee I have yet to meet anyone down here that be like " bruh I'm going to Toronto for the summer" so kill that noise we be to buisy gettinghype for our on summer time fun and events...I mean Toronto for summer??? You're not fooling any one with that "pantna" "seen"

Yeah...........but Chicago is still the greatest city in the world so yeah...........

New York City > the individual major cities in california
California as a state > New york state

again when you compare the entire state and its multiple major cities to one city you lost already.

side note im going to Dallas and Houston in a few weeks as well as San Francisco and San Jose so i can get a better idea as to why my city is better

"New York, New York, You know it sounds so nice, They had to name it twice"

NY dudes are so dumb, they beef b/w boroughs yet all claim "their city" is so cool. The way they discredit any and everything is so oxymoronic, yet you can't tell them anything b/c they invented the world
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Don't get me wrong, there is substantial wealth in NYC that is respectable, but there is also a substantial amount of inbred youth who think they are cool and entitled as hell just b/c their deadbeat parents gave birth to them in "NYC."
eyes.gif
NYC is only planet earth to you bums b/c half of you bums never been outside the tri state
indifferent.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The arrogance of NY'ers is amazing

You guys can have your fashion, attitude, taxis, "everything you want outside your door" nonsense

I'll sit back in my beautiful city of San Francisco and let you guys stress over something so pointless
and when you come back to your senses and decide to visit over here don't forget to wear flowers in you hair

Back
Top Bottom