NEW YORK CITY IS THE BEST CITY IN THE WORLD vol. I DARE SOMEONE DISPROVE ME BASED ON FACTS

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

when you have to compare a whole STATE(or Regions) to a city... you've already lost

/thread
NYC has always been and will always be
pimp.gif

it all depends on the person...some people don't like the "city life" and like to live in an isolated area, some people love the city life. pointblank is NY is not for everyone but those facts did prove that NY is the best city in the world and im from Jersey so NYC iss right next to me

Originally Posted by chris steez

it all depends on the person...some people don't like the "city life" and like to live in an isolated area, some people love the city life. point blank is NY is not for everyone but those facts did prove that NY is the best city in the world and im from Jersey so NYC iss right next to me

Good point.

nyc is nice for sure but you need to do some international traveling holmes.

honestly i would rather live in atlanta, miami, or la before i would live in NY....being confined to a city just isn't for me

Originally Posted by boxer

nyc is nice for sure but you need to do some international traveling holmes.
NYer think going from Brooklyn to Manhattan is international traveling
laugh.gif

Think about like this, we are so good that if any country decides to attack the US you know they planning a hit on NY first.
laugh.gif

I'm currently in S. FL and I like it, but facts are facts.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Originally Posted by jomitm

STOP THE MADNESS ALREADY.

this post is inspired by comments like these:

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Cali >>>>> New York it's not even a fair contest.
In fact, just about every state apart from Ohio is >>>>> than New York. Even New Jersey is.
I could care less about this NY vs the world junk...but I gotta defend my state of OH and this comment...I would rather be here than in some racist area of the south or the boring plains of the midwest/west (Dakotas, Idaho, Wyoming).

Co-sign. Who the **** is this clown, Ohio > Any state he ever been to.
ohio%20flag.jpg

Change the thread title from Best to Most important and you'll have a solid argument. "Best" is too subjective, what if I don't like overpopulated busy loud cities?

It's pretty clear that no one actually looked at the facts stated at the beginning of this post. Everyone complains about NYC and it's residents yetwhenever you tell someone you're from there no matter where you are, there will be a slew of questions about how it is to live here and is it really asbeautiful as everyone says? Being a New Yorker I can tell you just from what I hear that it is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why you haveall these kids moving here to Brooklyn after leaving college, they want to be near the city. If any of you on here with distorted opinions visited the BigApple like the rest of the 47 million people yearly who do you would fall in love with it. NYC>Newport News, Any city in Cali.

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

It's pretty clear that no one actually looked at the facts stated at the beginning of this post. Everyone complains about NYC and it's residents yet whenever you tell someone you're from there no matter where you are, there will be a slew of questions about how it is to live here and is it really as beautiful as everyone says? Being a New Yorker I can tell you just from what I hear that it is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why you have all these kids moving here to Brooklyn california after leaving college, they want to be near the city. If any of you on here with distorted opinions visited the Big Apple like the rest of the 47 million people yearly who do you would fall in love with it. NYC>Newport News, Any city in Cali.
laugh.gif
i get ask the same question, but i'm from S.F.
happy.gif
...and a bunch of east coastercoming out west ...cuz yall the best
wink.gif

I've been to NYC, I liked it. I had fun

best city in the world? no

great place to visit though

I wonder how often you dudes who without doubt claim NYC is the greatest city in the world actually visited other major cities to compare? (LA, SF, Chicago,Miami, etc)

What about in other countries? (Tokyo, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Vancouver, Sydney/Melbourne, Beijing, etc)

Back
Top Bottom